Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drowning Doesnt Look Like Drowning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.56  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 7:56pm
What happens when you drown?? The thought is so scary to me. I swam a lot when I was younger so my first instinct would be to swim to the surface and pop my head out.

Does it get hard to reach the surface? Are you being pulled down?
Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 8:02pm
valuable info.

when i almost drowned, i was really young and i just remember being extremely young and unable to move bc i was scared. like pressure was closing in on me.

idk how it is for other ppl
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 8:03pm
omg @ those videos. I'm putting my nephews in swim class.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

Hugpurp

thanks Hug
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:09pm
This is such a scary topic
I stay away from water....I know my limits
Maybe I'll learn one day.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:16pm
So....did you people that almost drowned learn how to swim?

I almost drowned in a dream in my sleep...I woke up outta breath.

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 10:20pm
Very informative.
Learned something new!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 10:30pm
well I was in a class when it happened to meLOL. But I went right back in there the next day. The instructor thought I was going to quit and said she was surprised to see me. I learned and I love swimming now.  I never had that fear of water anyway; like my sis who was always terrified of water. Even after I almost drowned, I was ready to jump right back in and get it right.

I know that knowing how to swim doesn't always stop you from drowning, but it can't hurt; and I'm a big advocate for everyone knowing.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jun 06 2013 at 10:30pm
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 2:40am
   For sure!!...When I was younger and I realized I was drowning in a pool, I somehow I got into this weird relaxing state, and allowed myself to just drift underwater, no arms flailing or anything...thank goodness my mother pulled me out...
Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 2:57am

I still don't know how to swim. Catch me in the shallow end this summer with the kids.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic