Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dropping Friends

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:42pm
its nothing worse than someone smiling at you one second then brushing you off the next
i never did her ass wrong so i was so lost

i guess thats why i pretty much shut everyone out now

no new friends 
Sponsored Links

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

its nothing worse than someone smiling at you one second then brushing you off the next
i never did her ass wrong so i was so lost

i guess thats why i pretty much shut everyone out now

no new friends 

It's even more messed up when they played u and u decided to give them a second chance..then drop u for no reason

Now that sh!t makes no sense..
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 3:44pm
Since I'm the type of person who hates repeating themselves, if I constantly tell you what's wrong or somethings not right in our friendship......and you refuse to listen.....I'll just drop them without a second thought. Change my number and ignore them so bad that they'll begin to question their own existence.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 4:05pm
Recently went through this. I deleted her from my fb, she noticed it and texted me about it. She got mad at me and said she no longer wants to be my child's godmother. She's a bish. we have been friends for almost 10 years. Our disagreement had to do with her dumb sister. she didn't seem to care about my baby anyways and her sister was jealous or how pretty my baby is. Her baby isn't a looker. I don't say bad things about babies, but her baby is nothing to talk about and mine has more hair than hers and hers is older than mine. Yah I, but her sister said something really stupid and of course she took her sisters side. when she texted me, she was just angry about me deleting her and I just let it go. Anybody who would do that to my child, stop being godmother, is no friend of mine. Haven't talked to her in almost a month, deleted her number. She actually lives a few blocks away from me.

Edited by indiecat - Jul 18 2014 at 4:06pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 4:45pm
NU... We went on vacation 2 years ago today and thats when I started finding things out. I didnt pretend to have fun. No small talk... Nothing unless she called

I havent gone through the hurt phase.. dont know if I will... Imma G tho Cool It was just too damn disrespectful and bold for me to go to the hurt portion yet, if there is one.

My friend told me the other day she got married. I lmao She also told me that she wonders if she got married cause someone else we know is planning her wedding. No thanx
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 3:55pm
I just drop them - why bother with explanations when you don't want the person in your life anymore?
The only time I wasted telling why I didn't want to be friends with a person, it became a who-has-the-last-word fest, and I am not interested in doing that again. 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 4:42pm
i give the cold shoulder. dont even explain why....if they ask i give'em the truth and that is our final chat. peace out.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic