BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dropping Friends

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:09am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Tell them. I let a bish know in a calm, non confrontational manner and i sleep good at night. if it is someone i dont respect, i ghost out.

This
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:09am
Most likely, they know what they did... so no explanation unless asked. The way Im asked is how I'll answer. I always start with... "Btch... you know what you did" tho.

Ive known this one girl for 15yrs... cut off. No explanation until she asked... with an attitude. So I answered... with an attitude. If what you did requires ghost mode- Im gone. Dont care who
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:11am
dang, I don't know if I'd sleep good /well if I had to break up with one of my close friends. They know too much.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jul 18 2014 at 10:11am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:14am
JP, right. I imagine that would feel like a death.
An ex coworker/pal told me about her longtime close friend who just ghost'ed on her with no explanation. And refused to take her calls or speak to her again. She said ex-GF also revealed GF secrets to other people after the friendship ended.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jul 18 2014 at 10:20am
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:15am
Been on both ends as well. The people I dropped, they know why I dropped them. They were being jealous, nasty and trying to undermine me. So I didn't feel the need to go into a long drawn out explanation as to why I'm no longer associating with them.

Being dumped by someone you considered a friend and that you treated like a sister, never did anything slimy to her, that hurts though. I'm a loyal person. Don't keep many friends but the ones I have I cherish.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 18 2014 at 10:15am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:21am
The combo, JP, is why I didnt explain. I was like number 1, she was like number 2 so... btch- you know what you did I dont owe you anything
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:46am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Been on both ends as well. The people I dropped, they know why I dropped them. They were being jealous, nasty and trying to undermine me. So I didn't feel the need to go into a long drawn out explanation as to why I'm no longer associating with them.

Being dumped by someone you considered a friend and that you treated like a sister, never did anything slimy to her, that hurts though. I'm a loyal person. Don't keep many friends but the ones I have I cherish.

yes, it does.
I just went through that last summer.

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 11:03am
If I feel disrespected, I'll drop you in a heartbeat. I'll miss you but I have no tolerance for disrespect now.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 11:24am
If they're a true close friend, I don't cut them off entirely. I will fall back for a bit though. Usually when they're life is too messy and full of drama. I don't want to hear about that sh*t Everytime we talk, so I phase out. Eventually things always go back to normal in a few months or a year.

My best friend of 10+ years is full of bad decisions. But I Love her like a sister and try my hardest not to judge. When her life gets too crazy, I just take a break from her.
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 11:31am
I'm going through this now.  When my "best friend" was down and out I was there. But now I get all the excuses in the world.  I'm just letting it phase on out.  You never know who your true friends are until you're in a situation.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic