Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Driver Says He Did All He Could During Bus Fight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Driver Says He Did All He Could During Bus Fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 1:41am
Those lil bastards were like wild animals! As angry and out of control as they were, they definitely would have turned on anyone who got involved. I hope they get charged as adults.

I learned the hard way a long time ago about breaking up fights, especially between men.

I don't think I would have got in the middle of that... unless I woulda went in my purse first.
Sponsored Links

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 2:15am
These teens are off the chain. They would have jumped the old man if he would have intervened and he would have more than likely put a hurting on them and then charged with assaulting minors. I don't blame him. He did the right thing. It is just too bad that boy didn't have any of his homies on the bus. Kids are bad..they were going in on him.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 2:17am
Originally posted by newdiva1<b> newdiva1 wrote:

the boy is white
?  OIC....it's all so clear to me now Guido ....

Oh okay...and he really did the right thing. They ain't playing with white folks in Florida anymore I see LOL
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 8:13am
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

They   tried to sell the kid drugs and he turned them in. For some reason the school admin didn't keep the drug-dealer-kids off the bus and they jumped the kid for turning them in. 

Aww that poor baby. He didn't deserve that. I hope those bad a$$ kids get jail time.I swear some kids are soo f**kin ignorant & evil. But I think the bus driver did the right thing. Cause if he had intervened.. he'd probably get charged.
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 8:15am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

They   tried to sell the kid drugs and he turned them in. For some reason the school admin didn't keep the drug-dealer-kids off the bus and they jumped the kid for turning them in. 

Wait a minute. Why were they even still allowed in school?!!! That's automatic expulsion plus the police are supposed to be notified.

I agree. That's *&%^$#@Eed up, and they was sitting behind him on the bus, I bet that kid already felt it coming.
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 8:25am
As the administration at the school said WHY the kids were allowed on the bus after the boy turned them in for trying to sell them drugs? If the bus driver would have stepped in they would have stomped him too.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic