Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drink More Water CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 71>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

LOL Benni calm down it happens / tommorrow will be a better water sippin day!

Thanks

Taking your advice.

Started early, and not substituting Coffee for water.

Doubly hard....I decided to quit smoking today

oooooweeee benni you be takin on ALOT @ one time LOL im finally gettin this water thing in full swang & now you poppin into stop smoking WHICH you can conquerThumbs Up im hearing it's the sensations you need to address (the feeling you get when you wanna smoke) get in the moment of what triggered you right @ that moment to wanna smoke &  face that / tackle that situation with another way INSTEAD of smokin like doin a quick workout / addressing the person that made you feel like you wanna smoke/ flippin the script on smokin / now it takes time & there's other methods that WILL help/assist you ... im just being myself here with this advice im NOT a counselor yetLOL
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:40pm
varoom roomin into CONQUERING my fitnessWink
ive got the water in rotation/ ive got good eating habits & healthy eating in rotation/ ive got home workout equipment sprintmaster gazelle & 10 pounds weights in rotation/ NOW im ova partying & onto a Fly Sexxxy Fit body inside & out, after Memorials day thats enough celebrating and partying wine wise for me for awhile, i MUST be Celebrating that ive got my body tight NEXTWink this summer isn't going past without me getting in a cute swimsuit & being able to be the MAJOR summer clothes Fashonista that i amBig smile i LOVE wearing fly pretty summer outfits and by golly summer 2014 imma showoff! soooo while you're conquering smoking benni im conquering getting my body TIGHTThumbs Up
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 4:05pm
You WILL get that tight body MsBonjour.

You always sound so motivated and focused.

I am on the sidelines cheering you on .

Yes, I finally decided to give up the smoking, but these '1800nobutts' people will not give me a break.
I know they mean well, are trying to help me succeed,   but there are some things I have to do my way.
I will be okay though.    Have not gone out to the store yet.
If I make it through day-1, 2-3- 4 and 5 will be easier.

Good Luck.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:57pm
With all the encouragement and support you wonderful ladies impart with daily on this Thread, I am back to 88 ounces of water.

Hope you are all doing well with your Water intake, Diet, Exercise and all your undertakings.

Thank You
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:46pm
WELP seeing as ive cut my wine sip outLOL im creating smooth flowing evening regimens which include things that'll keep me getting like i wanna beLOL im on my 2nd bottle water however ive got until 12midnight to get the other 2 inBig smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:34pm
i did 3 bottles yesterdayErmmhowever the GREAT news is im on my 3rd bottle right now & it's just 1.30pm so ill be done soon hmmm ive figured something out, i don't need to be drinking a gallon of water a day that's TOO much for me along with my salad/fruit/lunch/dinner food intakeShocked im learning to do whats in MY finest interest, 4 bottles do me RIGHTThumbs Up then IF i do more water after that FINELOL the bloating is a sign of overdrinking which will flush out however imma keep it smooth & flowin all the way aroundStar
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:37pm
Had a busy day around the house.
Somehow in the middle of all this chaos, food and water was forgotten

Trying to make up for it now.

HELLO MERMAIDS,    HOW WAS YOUR DAY
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 6:30pm
poppin the 4 bottle combo is FANTASTIC! makes me feel on point NOW if i can make a GOOD habit of working out EVERYDAYBig smile i wanna i gotta incorporate working out this will take me to the NEXT level im lookin for Star  on my 2nd bottle water goin for 4 ... we'll see how it all unfolds
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 11:23pm
I am at an all time low.

I had lots of fluids today, but 0-ounces of actual water.

0 ounces of water    

Edited by Benni - May 29 2014 at 11:26pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 5:11am
benni you DID drink water in the fluids you had Wink though you may not have done the full fluid ouncesEmbarrassedtommorrow is a brand new dayClap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 71>
  Share Topic