BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drink More Water CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 71>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 3:26am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Let me go refill my bottle...I was doing great until I started drinking alcohol again smh

all you do is start drinking water in the wee hours of the morning to KNOCK the alcohol outWink see i want us ALL to be successful with the water drinking thang ... learn to rock the water drinking with your customized / individualized FLOW ... LOL fo sho
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:21am
75 ounces water !!!
Getting tired of this Master Cleanse. I want chew on something !
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:38am

Let me go refill my bottle...I was doing great until I started drinking alcohol again smh

This is always what screws me up...
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:47am

its getting hot here so my water intake is at an all time highThumbs Up
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:03pm
I want to drink more water but the constant bathroom breaks are annoying. Especially while im working with a patient or at school. Also Florida has horrible water. Even bottled water taste like chlorine.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:04pm
ive been slammin my water down like a proLOL (tho i stay sippin my merlot/pinot grio/ white zifandel from time to time too) i keep the 4 bottles of water per day method which could go higher depending on what i eat ( popcorn/peanuts/bbq skins have to be accompanied by a cold bottled water) ALSO i notice im a freezer chilled water FREAKShockedLOL say for instance i have a bottled water put it in the fridge for 10-15 minutes til it gets close to froze OMG imma smash that like ice cold water like nobodys businessWink idk its a aphrodisiac for meLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

This is always what screws me up...

hmmm when i sip my wine it's during the late evening hours sooo by that time ive done 4 bottles of water ALSO start your water drinking in the wee hours of the morning when you start going to the bathroom or keep a bottle on both sides of your bed so you can turn over take drinks ... thats what i do / shoot once i sip my wine in the evening by the time i start goin to the bathroom in the wee hours i start drinking a bottle or 2 of water by 7am most the wine is outta my system water flushing is the business *and its good for you too*LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:57pm
I don't usually wake up in the middle of the night I don't think.. If I do its just real quick and I don't think to drink.. The goal is just to go back to sleep cus once I'm up I'm up..

I did wake up last night to go to the bathroom though.. At 2:30 and I ate a tiny orange.. Couldmt go back to sleep I've been up ever since.
But yes I did start drinking way earlier than usual today because of that.. So I'm like 2 bottles down. Its only 12 so I'll make the 4 bottle goal today.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 2:01pm
2 to 3 liters a day is best for me.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:14am
105 ounces water !!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style