BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drink More Water CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 71>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:03pm
hey bonjour 

the cleanse is 5-6 juices per day of nothing but veggies like celery, cucumber, chard, romaine, spinach, and kale.. the only fruit mines will probably have is lemon.. but I'm thinking about adding one or two with beets and carrots for a tiny bit of sweetness.... or 1 of a 'nut milk'.. although i know i really won't like the nut milk.. (its made from almonds and cashews) but it'll add more calories which i want. 

but thats the most advanced one (no fruit).. if you ever wanted to do it and are worried about taste they have ones with a lot of fruits. 
also ill be doing 4oz of aloe, and a detox tea.. aside from that and the juices i dont eat at all for 3 days. 
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

gm it's wee hours of the morning quiet relaxing I've quenched my thirst by sipping 2 bottles of yummy cold water / by 6am i can easily flow into my goal of 3 more bottles ahhh ( now mind you it's not like this everyday) so I savor most days like this
Clap
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:30pm
i used to juice....

it got tedious
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:31pm
 welp im encouraged by my fellow water drinkers to do some research/ formulate & start pure juicingLOL this will take me closer to my overall physical goals PLUS im a salad freak anywaysLOL i eat 1 to 2 salads with or without meals each day, thank the Lord they have 3 or 4 heads of lettuce for .99cents @ the store i frequentWink ive got a Ninja blending system tried juicing once DIDNT like it because the blend wasnt right for me now that i look back on it, fruits & veggies mixed huh? okBig smile

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Mar 05 2014 at 5:32pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:49pm
It's very tedious.. I'd do it sometimes but for a cleanse...?
Nah... I don't even have a life but I don't have time for all that..

I bought them.

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

It's very tedious.. I'd do it sometimes but for a cleanse...?
Nah... I don't even have a life but I don't have time for all that..

I bought them.

i hate youDeadLOLCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 12:11pm
guess who's sick?CryAngryShockedLOL
Lord i had been under ALOT of pressure/ stresses/ deadlines/ & pulled through ALL that b.s. during the month of February Clapthen low & behold last thursday i started noticing i was missing words as far as talking & BESTS believe i talk to ALOT of folks ALL the time (work related & personalLOL ) i was poppin round here gettin all that water in & it STILL happened, im sickOuch its this arizona weather, like a friend of mine said this weather is bi-polarLOL sheitt one week its 87 & higher the next week its 70 & higher then it rains drops to 60s ... wtf!?!?!?!Confused so my pouty azz FINALLY acknowleged it yesterday when & got some hennessy made a hot todys with honey and lemon and fell outLOL then popped up went back out did warm wine&lemonsLOL whew weee i was PISSEDLOL my voice soundin like im james earl jonesLOL i gotta keep folks away from me & they like but you still lookin cuteWinkLOL but im SICK sooo i stopped poutin woke up this morning doin right/ drinking hot green tea with honey & lemons, drinking hot chocolate&coffee with heavy cream/ keepin thick socks on my feet/ dressed warm UUGGHH yes i hate it and THANK YOU all for reading all this hallaballuh but im sickLOL im a big babyLOL

sidenote: im STILL gettin the water inLOL

signed: big baby pissed she sick BonjourLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 12:14pm
lol feel better bonjour 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 4:19pm
Yes, get well soon, bonjour.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:51am
ahhh sippin this fresh squeezed lemon waterWink ive been incorporating some of yalls water ideas into my mix ... heyyyyy ... lets keep this POPPIN ... so ive switched it up i drink a glass of fresh squeezed lemon water @ the top of the morning after sippin on a bottle or 2 of plain throughout the night/wee hours of the morning ... then hit the acv bottled water throughout the day while making sure im doing 5 bottles total with all that varietyLOL shucks im thinkin cucumber water is comin in nextStar

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Mar 23 2014 at 10:52am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style