BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drink More Water CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 71>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:21am
Originally posted by KFORKARESS KFORKARESS wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Are yall eating Aloe Vera gel?

drinking it

sometimes I mix it with a juice..

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:23am
its strep throat symptoms exactly.. fever of 101.6.. swollenish tongue.. excruciating pain to swallow.. enlarged lymph nodes.. etc.. 
but its not technically strep (test results always come back negative even though they always think its strep).. my tonsils are inflamed.. they need to be removed. i always get this instead of colds.. a few times a year 

Edited by coconess - Feb 16 2014 at 10:23am
KFORKARESS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KFORKARESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:24am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Are yall eating Aloe Vera gel?

drinking it

Oh okay cool.
I bought some aloe vera juice & gel but I used it for my hair, lol.
Going to google and see what it does internally.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:26am
i used to get strep a lot as a child

i was one sick day away from getting my tonsils removed too

i guess hearing that scared the strep out of me cause i never got it ever again after thatLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:27am
coco i got this from an aloe website

Sore throats are often of a symptom of a virus or allergy. Regular intake of aloe vera can bolster the immune system to help ward off sore throats. Aloe vera juice can help to cleanse and detoxify the digestive system, lowering the acidity of the gastric juices found in the stomach that are responsible for sore throats associated with digestive issues such as heartburn and acid reflux. Aloe vera helps to soothe irritated cells, thus reducing inflammation. An aloe vera gargle can greatly lessen not only the symptoms of a burning, irritated sore throat, but it can also attack the problem at its root cause by fighting off the bacteria responsible for the problem.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:28am

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

drinking it

Oh okay cool.
I bought some aloe vera juice & gel but I used it for my hair, lol.
Going to google and see what it does internally.

it's better internally than externally imo

it has much greater benefits when you drink it..

its full of all types of vitamins and nutrients....

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 11:03am
thanks modeless. but sore throats from a virus are colds.. this is from an infection and is beyond 'sore' those can go away with meds and sore throat drops.. 
mines isnt associated with heartburn or acid reflux or digestive issues.. and i would think my immune system would already be pretty good from the green juices and i looove veggies.. plus the aloe ive been drinking everyday for like a week prior.. and also grapefruit seed extract which is really healthy.. 

but i made the mistake of drinking something in a room with a sick person and i didnt wash the little cup first.. 

also the aloe has citric acid.. citruses are good for colds.. but for these strep type throats..? no ma'am.. i had some grapefruit seed extract yesterday hoping that its anti-everything properties would outweigh the discomfort.. (if you have time google it and p73 oil of oregano.. theyre amazing)  and it literally felt like putting salt in a wound.. it was sooo painful and it really irritated it. 
i cant chance anymore citric or acids.. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 16 2014 at 11:06am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:23pm

i think im done detoxingClap

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:25pm
oh and im still going strong with my water...

i think im gonna do well with remaining consistent this go around

and i hope you get better coco
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:26pm
Stay way strong, Diva.Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 71>