BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drink More Water CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 71>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:09am
i don't know much about contrast showers.. ill google.. sounds explanatory though 

yanno whole foods has coconut water sold in bottles (with no label, fruit section.. they have a variety of fresh juices) that was juiced in house.. i wanted to try it. they have sooo many brands.. but that one was calling me cus the other fresh coconut waters are typically like $10+ (not sold there, at juicing places) and that one was like 6.. idk why i didnt geti it. i did get 1 of the same brand you have.. only with pulp to try..

anywho.. fell short on the water intake yesterday. not positive by how much.. but i think i was at like 50.. not too bad.. ill try to make it up today. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 11 2014 at 8:59am
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:53pm

how long does detoxing usually last on average?

anybody know?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 4:04pm
it really depends/varies 

and sometimes symptoms can come and go 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 4:14pm

oh ok thanks coco

i saw 21 days somewhere...thats not too bad
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:00pm
you said you used to juice and drink a lot of water before though right..? 
it takes people longer who have yearssss of bad eating/habits to detox from.. but if you've already kinda detoxed/cleansed but are just trying to get rid of toxins from like the past year.. its not gonna take as long as it may have before yanno? your body doesnt have as much BS as prior to the juicing/water.. i don't think it would take you 21 days.  

today i think I'm gonna fall short again.. about 50oz. of water.. i could finish another bottle but i try to stop drinking at 8.. 
i had a lot of fluids today though.. a whole can of coconut water, some aloe, green tea, and about 14oz of green juice (i threw in an apple but the rest was green veggies) and it had a bunch of dandelion in it which really aids in cleansing..  

Edited by coconess - Feb 11 2014 at 10:05pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:25pm

yea i did but i didnt do it consistently but yea i see what you're saying tho...

there's a drink at starbucks that has some type of flower in it...i dont know if it was dandelion...

i thought about trying it

how did the one you made taste?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:32pm
honestly it wasnt good.. like usually i can do my green drinks with no fruits (besides lemon).. but this was Dead i think its cus i used more kale, no spinach, and the dandelion greens..

i used 1 stalk of celery, 1 cucumber, 2 bunches of dino kale, 1 bunch of dandelion greens, 1 lemon, 1 apple. 

i had to add some coconut water to it too. 

they have dandelion tea too though.. dandelion is in like all cleanses/detoxes (those pill cleanses from vit shoppe, and green drink cleanses)
but plain ol water and/or other greens will do the trick as well.. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:40pm

LOL! you went super green!

celery is abs. disgusting to me, that might have been the issue

you added coconut water too?
how did it make you feel after you drank all that? 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:19pm
yea i had to add stuff.. it just wasnt good. its better with spinach and less kale.. 
i think you could get used to the celery.. i use to need a lot of fruit and it wasnt very good.. then my palate eventually needed less and less and now i (typically) love it.

honestly i didnt feel anything.. but my body is used to it.. i juiced (or bought them) everyday consistently up until like 2 weeks ago.. for about a month.. i suck with consistency though..  

prior to that I've drank it about 3 times a week consistently for like 6 months though.. then id fall off.. then do it again.. etc.. thats why I'm used to no fruit (typically). 
and why even though i drink alcohol.. i definitely don't think it would take me 21 days to detox. i eat pretty healthy and organic most of the time. 

but other ppl feel good/energy and stuff from it. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 11 2014 at 11:20pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 6:32am
WATER

#1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (also applies to half the world population)

#2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is mistaken for hunger.

#3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as 3%.

#4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.

#5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

#6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

#7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.

#8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79% and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

- See more at: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2012/04/10/hydration-or-acid-water-versus-coca-cola/#sthash.KL0Ilkze.dpuf
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 71>
  Share Topic