Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drink More Water CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 71>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 7:38am
damn water...

i woke up at like 1:30 to use the bathroom and im not sure i ever went back to sleep.. 
i had a lot on my mind though.. 
i made it to like 70 though. 

i bought this little can of strong green tea at vitamin shoppe yesterday (no sugar) i kinda wanna start off my day with that or the coconut water aloe... or maybe even mix them..? we'll see.. 

Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:11am
How did i forget the Coconut Board people line up for hours to get that ish and its on my way to the butcher's. Aloe vera juice in the bottle is nice but that raw straight from the plant you just cut is for the birdssssss. 
cutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:37am
i did bad today.  actually i've been slipping up.  i'm pregnant so i need to drink at least 90 ounces a day to prevent contractions.  it's hard, can't even lie.  but i do count other fluids especially liquidy foods in my intake and i was doing well not drinking sodas until the past few days.  but i can say that i drink wayyy more than i used to.  i was a one bottle a day if i'm lucky type girl!  i have a 30 oz purple bottle that i refill and i carry it everywhere i go so that i can constantly drink from it.  i'm also in my third trimester, and i'm already making frequent bathroom runs so now i'm going every 1.5 hours and it sucks big time!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 7:46am
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 8:57am
I'm slacking big time, I only drank 20 oz. yesterday, everything else was either soda or juice.

It's early, so I'm gonna pace myself so I can easily make it to my goal (80) by the end of the day...
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:06am
It's an acquired taste, but I add water to my orange juice and gatorade. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:19am
i didnt do well yesterday either.. 

had like 35oz of water.. about 12 of coconut water/green tea/aloe mix.. about 8 of veggie juice mix, and im not telling how much wine.. 

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i didnt do well yesterday either.. 

had like 35oz of water.. about 12 of coconut water/green tea/aloe mix.. about 8 of veggie juice mix, and im not telling how much wine

oh don't trip as i drink wine a couple of times per week / weekend tooLOL
however this is what i do i EVERY day starting @ the crack of dawn i start with a bottle of plain water once i wake up the 1st time to use the bathroom so i down that before 9am THEN i gets in my 3) 16 ounces of apple cider vinegar throughout the whole day BEFORE 6pm NOW if i have wine later that evening FINE ive already committed to my 4 bottled waters sometime 2xtra Thumbs Up

sidenote: keep it simple! get the water in while moving on with your life LOL
ONLY make it a big deal when you DON'T feel like doin it Wink
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 7:28pm
I'm still hanging in there

Drinking aloe has made me develop better eating habits

I find myself subconsciously reaching for healthier foods now

This is good
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 7:36pm
Yea it is.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 71>