BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drink More Water CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 71>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 5:31pm
i drink 4 bottles of 16.9 ounces per day ( that includes the ones with the 2tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in them) give or take the 4th one depending on the what's going on LOL
Sponsored Links

BHMModerator5 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
BHM Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BHMModerator5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I need to learn how to make a good salad.No wonder I can't cook, I can't even make a salad.

A good salad is always the best. I have a variety I make and every other week I have only salads for dinner. It works for me.

I know you may say ughhh to some of the ingredients but I love it. Thing is use a mix of different lettuce. Because I do this a week at a time it does not go bad. You can prep this stuff prior to, example cut up your cucumbers and put them in a Tupperware bowl.

-arugula
-spring mix
-cucumbers
-grape or cherry tomatoes
-mandarin oranges
-cottage cheese
-thinly sliced red onion
-black beans
-chick peas
-sliced or crushed almonds

dressing
- olive oil/balsamic vin/ms. dash table blend seasoning. mix and pour over salad.

The water challenge is great. I drink a gallon of water a day, took me awhile to get up to it, I fell off over the winter but I am back on it.
You can tell a difference in your skin, energy, and other things.

Didn't mean to derail...
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:30pm
Thanks mod5! I already like a few of those ingredients (namely cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and those grapes I had in an Asian salad before) and have yet to try some of them but I'll give them a try.

I need to get up to a gallon of water myself.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:40pm

omg!! so i just bought a bunch of cans of coconut water!!!

DELICIOUS!!! 

Im gonna drink this stuff forrreva!!! so good!!
i dont know what kind of coconut i had before because this stuff is really good and refreshing
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:42pm
Glad you're loving it. Can't say I'd give it a try though.Is it supposed to be extra healthy?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:45pm

oh and im done again for today..drank a little extra accidentely

65oz complete
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Glad you're loving it. Can't say I'd give it a try though.Is it supposed to be extra healthy?

yep and its very hydrating!! if your extremely thirsty like after exercising this is a good drink

Why Drink Coconut Water
Now that you definitely have it right, it is time to find out what coconut water has to offer. First of all, coconut water hydrates us even better than ordinary drinking water. Because of that property it is recommended for people that live in hot countries, do a lot of physical work or have has an infection or poisoning that resulted in diarrhea or vomiting (that leaves them quite dehydrated as a result). Fun fact: during the Pacific War, coconut water was used in IVs and plasma transfusions, to save many lives. Turns out that the contents of natural coconut water are identical to that in human plasma, making it a kind of “universal donor”! It is still used that way in countries that have limited access to medical aid.

Coconut water is rich in dietary fiber, enzymes, vitamin C, minerals (such as magnesium and potassium) and amino acids. But at the same time it is low in calories, chlorides and cholesterol. These properties make it useful for people trying to lose weight (by speeding up their metabolism and creating a feeling of fullness). By applying coconut water directly on your skin, you will keep it hydrated and balance its pH levels, leading to reduced acne, less visible signs of aging, stretch marks, and cellulite and even treat eczema. Drinking coconut water will also help boost your immune system and fight the symptoms of the common cold and flu; keep your cardiovascular health in top shape and aid the kidneys in filtering the toxins and thus reducing the risk of kidney stones.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Feb 04 2014 at 6:50pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:52pm
I didn't know any of that. Thanks Modeless. I've been feeling sick so I probably should go and get a coconut.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:57pm

lol that made me chuckleLOL

make sure it's good or ripe or whatever the standard is for coconuts lol...cause i got one a while back and it was absolutely horrid

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:00pm
I'll look up the standards for coconuts.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 71>