Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drink More Water CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 71>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:46am
I've been wanting to start drinking coconut water...

I drank coconut juice from a coconut before and it was HORRID!!!!

It's an acquired taste...

But I think I can get used to it
Sponsored Links

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 1:40pm
drinking braggs organic apple cider vinegar with mother took me some understanding/effort LOL ive got it now and it's sooo worth it, i do one 2 tablespoons in16.9oz water   before noon, the next before my next snack or meal and the last one before dinner, ive gotten used to it now, love the many benefits and can see the weight loss/ clearer skin & feel rejuvenated when i sip it down LOL
(best to google all the benefits from it)

sidenote: warning it DOES take effort and an acquired tastes yet it's sooo worth itStar

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Feb 04 2014 at 1:43pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 1:49pm

halfway done!!

30 ounces down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 2:09pm

oh and a tip i read yesterday was to spread out the times you drink water evenly throughout the day...

the same way you are advised not to skip meals and just eat one big meal..

dont just gulp down a big gallon of water in one sitting or you will be in the bathroom

divide it like you do meals, drink a little every hour 
your body can use it more efficiently when it's in smaller portions and not just one big overflow

since i started doing this today^^ i havent had to run to the bathroom like i had been

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I've been wanting to start drinking coconut water...

I drank coconut juice from a coconut before and it was HORRID!!!!

It's an acquired taste...

But I think I can get used to it
I tried coconut juice when I was a kid...Dead I'll just be sticking with drinking virtually nothing but water and eating almost no snacks.LOL

Also, Thumbs Up on being halfway through with your daily water consumption.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:15pm
thats just what i was about to come and say ... it's sooo good for us to eat 5 small meals a day versus that 3 meals a day crap most of us was taughtLOL i even stopped makin a BIG salad for breakfast & now use half for breakfast and eat the other later (to me the breakfast for this champion is a saladLOL it's my cereal) when drinking your water spread it out throughout the day ... hey heyLOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:24pm
I need to learn how to make a good salad.No wonder I can't cook, I can't even make a salad.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

there was a contest years ago with who could drink the most water and didn't some lady end up dying from that?
Drinking too much water can hurt you- I have patients who can drink so much water in a day that it can effect their brian they call it "WATER INtoxication" and it can lead to death! Also it can throw your whole system out of balanceOuch

Edited by naturesgift - Feb 04 2014 at 4:13pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 4:00pm

^^^part of the reason why i dont do excess...

i just do my 61oz and call it a day
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

there was a contest years ago with who could drink the most water and didn't some lady end up dying from that?
Drinking too much water can hurt you- I have patients who can drink so much water in a day that it can effect their brian they call it "WATER INtoxication" and it can lead to death! Also it can throw your whole system out of balanceOuch
Interesting.

Also, I remember hearing about a woman dying in a water drinking contest to get a Wii years ago. I think that's the story Dior is talking about. I know some people will go "lol she died over a Wii." but she probably thought it was a harmless competition and just wanted to get a video game console for her kids. sighs
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style