Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Drink More Water CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 71>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 8:58am
#7 is very interesting.. 

i think I've been dehydrated a long time… 

#4 is interesting too.. i could tell drinking a lot made hunger kinda go away.. plus i thought about the juice cleanses where they drink like 6-8 16oz per day and aren't hungry.. 

btw I've been a little under my goal the past few days like 50oz.. and sick now.. but still drinking it and trying. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 14 2014 at 8:59am
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 1:46pm
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 2:54pm
i see myself on that chart & im STILL good with doin minimum 4 bottle per day & moreLOL
thing is 2 16.9 ounce bottles have 4 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar in em the other 2 to 4 more is plain ice cold Wink
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 3:08pm
wow
I'm glad you posted this!
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

WATER

#1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (also applies to half the world population)

#2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is mistaken for hunger.

#3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as 3%.

#4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.

#5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

#6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

#7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.

#8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79% and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

- See more at: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2012/04/10/hydration-or-acid-water-versus-coca-cola/#sthash.KL0Ilkze.dpuf

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 3:09pm
Whoa, bookmarked. Thanks tatee.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 8:32am
just popped in to say that i tried the coconut water with pulp (same brand you have modeless) and yea.. its not as good. its less sweet.. it may be because my taste buds are off (im sick) but i dont think so.. it really tastes less sweet to me. 

swallowing is really painful so i havent been drinking enough water.. im forcing the coconut water right now cus my throat feels a little better and my urine is too dark.. i gotta be dehydrated. 

keep updating though guys! i dont want this thread to die.. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:08am
are you doing the aloe vera gel too^^?

that might help you recover sooner

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:12am
no im not.. i stopped like 2 days ago i believe.. swallowing is just too much. but i might mix it with some coconut water..  i think antibiotics is the only thing that will really help though.. besides oil of oregano which is a natural antibiotic.. ive tried quite a few natural things.. 

do you keep yours in the fridge? it says to... but i havent.. i dont want that to make me sicker. ive had it for like over a week and it hasnt been in the fridge.. do you think it might have gone kinda bad? 

Edited by coconess - Feb 16 2014 at 10:14am
KFORKARESS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KFORKARESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:16am
Are yall eating Aloe Vera gel?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:19am
yea mines in the fridge..

I would put it in there right now if I were you... when I first got it I didn't know it had to be refrigerated..

I left it out a day or two.. it tasted weird while it was left out but after I put it in the fridge for a day it tasted normal again...

Idk about a week, you should look it up on Google and see cause I don't want to tell you it's ok and it's not...

Do you have a cold? Or strep throat? You said it's hard to swallow? Sounds like strep throat...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 71>
  Share Topic