Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drink More Water CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 71>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:04pm

i love a good salad too

especially ones with fruit and chicken and stuffTongue

i dont really like plain salads...waste of fork to mouth transfers
Sponsored Links

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:08pm
My salad consists of cucumbers, lettuce, and chedder cheese with a few sprinkles of salad dressing. Sometimes I add in turkey bacon bits. I know it's a whack salad, but I dont like too much in it. Most days salads are my lunch.

Edited by KottonKandy - Feb 04 2014 at 7:09pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:12pm
Love this thread! I been slackin on my water but I'm tryin to drink water as much as possible instead of soda or juice
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

My salad consists of cucumbers, lettuce, and chedder cheese with a few sprinkles of salad dressing. Sometimes I add in turkey bacon bits. I know it's a whack salad, but I dont like too much in it. Most days salads are my lunch.

its not wack if you like itWink
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:57pm
the salad thing came into play because im a salad freak started @ ponderosaLOL i fell in love pickin from all those different things you could put in your salad growing up & now im hooked, it dawned on me one day instead of making salad a priority once throughout the day: why not make it my 1st meal of each day seeing im not a breakfast person sooo whatever my 1st meal of the day it's a saladStar

My fridge stays chugged with these veggies & have FuN makin ur salad each time with your choice of: 

varitey of bell peppers: red/yellow/red/orange & more

variety of tomatoes: cherry/ heritage/ beefsteak/ roma/ & more

variety of onions: red/ yellow/ brown/ white/ scallions you know the long green part wtih the bulb at the bottom/ & other kinds & more

variety of lettuce: spinach/ iceburg/ roma/ kale/ & more

mushrooms
cucumber
egg
bacon bits
ham
chicken
carrot
fruits of your choice
croutons
either store bought or make your own salad dressing
im a watermelon freak too amongst other fruitsLOL

it's sooo much you can do with a salad & chow down like YUMWink

*DISCLAIMER* the above information has been brought to you by a TRUE salad freakLOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Feb 04 2014 at 8:00pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

i love a good salad too

especially ones with fruit and chicken and stuffTongue

i dont really like plain salads...waste of fork to mouth transfers
Ah, chicken slices in salad! Now I need to learn how to make chicken.LOL

I found this, hope it helps.Smile

Method 1 of 2: Whole Coconut

1. Buy and Store Coconut Step 1.jpg
Select a whole coconut and place it against your ear.

Buy and Store Coconut Step 2.jpg
Shake it up and down a little. This is to see if there is water inside the coconut. If you do not hear anything at all, this means that the coconut is too ripe and it is likely that it will taste soapy.

Buy and Store Coconut Step 3.jpg
Check that the coconut is intact. Avoid any coconuts that are cracked or punctured. There must be no moisture leaking from its three dark eyes.

Buy and Store Coconut Step 4.jpg
Feel the weight of the coconut. A good coconut is a heavy one; compare it with other coconuts to feel the differing weights.[1]

Buy and Store Coconut Step 5.jpg
Return a rancid coconut to the store. Even after using the tests outlined in the previous steps, some coconuts are just not good inside and all you can do is exchange it for another one.

Buy and Store Coconut Step 6.jpg
Store a whole coconut in the fridge for up to two months. Once opened, you can keep the coconut meat for several days only. If you decide to grate it, however, you can freeze it for 8 to 10 months.

http://www.wikihow.com/Buy-and-Store-Coconut
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:47pm
thanks mixer!!
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:50pm
You're welcome! Glad I could be of service.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:52pm

now are you really gonna buy a coconut or you just pulling my legLOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:53pm
I'm probably just pulling your leg. I have a serious backlog of food I should buy but probably won't get around to - just ask neka.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 71>
  Share Topic