Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dressing Slexy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 12:34pm
sh*t...my body is in its prime right now. I aint covering up sh*t!

Edited by BBpants - Jul 30 2013 at 12:34pm
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 1:23pm

Well, I've been saying this for years.

The way you dress speaks volumes about who you are.Sick

You are never gonna see people like Condi Rice or Michelle Obama showing everything God gave them. People will think they are cheap and will treat them that way and then they are gonna be insulted and start shouting about how it doesn't matter how you are dressed - it's who you are on the inside.

Yes, and that is my point.

The clothes you CHOOSE to wear, tells people exactly who you are - sends a message loud and clear. How come men can read this message … but women can’t?

My father used to tell me to always look, act and dress like a lady because guys do not have to respect you no matter what you wear. That is MORE than naive. Grow up.

So if you are showing everything, it leaves nothing to the imagination for men and they will think you are ADVERTIZING. It looks like attention seeking, desperate behavior like you've got daddy issues and whatnot and just want a man .. any man.

I repeat .. the way you choose to dress tells everyone you encounter EXACTLY what's going on with you on the INSIDE. 

If you look bananas Wacko  on the outside ... that is what you are like on the inside no matter how much you deny it.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jul 30 2013 at 1:25pm
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 1:57pm
My favorite thing to wear is booty shorts and a tank top. It is the end of July and I live at the very bottom of Alabama this heat and humidity aint nothing to eff with.

I'm effing 22 years old. Yall can get on with that covering up mess for at least another 3 years.

BTW, I have yet to be disrespected.  
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Well, I've been saying this for years.

The way you dress speaks volumes about who you are.Sick

You are never gonna see people like Condi Rice or Michelle Obama showing everything God gave them. People will think they are cheap and will treat them that way and then they are gonna be insulted and start shouting about how it doesn't matter how you are dressed - it's who you are on the inside.

Yes, and that is my point.

The clothes you CHOOSE to wear, tells people exactly who you are - sends a message loud and clear. How come men can read this message … but women can’t?

My father used to tell me to always look, act and dress like a lady because guys do not have to respect you no matter what you wear. That is MORE than naive. Grow up.

So if you are showing everything, it leaves nothing to the imagination for men and they will think you are ADVERTIZING. It looks like attention seeking, desperate behavior like you've got daddy issues and whatnot and just want a man .. any man.

I repeat .. the way you choose to dress tells everyone you encounter EXACTLY what's going on with you on the INSIDE. 

If you look bananas Wacko  on the outside ... that is what you are like on the inside no matter how much you deny it.

I completely agree. And im sure people are going to chime in with the "dont judge a book by its cover, yada yada"...but the cover is all I have. 
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 2:00pm
If I can find some shorts to cover all this ass, y'all can too... 

I usually wear what my husband likesStern Smile

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

it's not about finding clothes that fit, it's about how you look in said clothing. 

All my shorts cover my ass, but unless I'm wearing men's basketball shorts, these nice women would probably refer to me as "fast" because of how I look in them. 
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 3:09pm
wait wasnt this thread almost 20 pages yesterday?

what hapint?
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

it's not about finding clothes that fit, it's about how you look in said clothing. 

All my shorts cover my ass, but unless I'm wearing men's basketball shorts, these nice women would probably refer to me as "fast" because of how I look in them. 

Understandable...

I was more so talking about Morena bc she's a really small girl..so she can find some shortsLOL

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

wait wasnt this thread almost 20 pages yesterday?

what hapint?

This is a thread from 2 weeks ago. 
OP of this thread made a new thread yesterday, and that's probably the one you're thinking of.
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I do love the idea of people going back to the style of dress in the early 60s. Everyone was clean and took pride in their looks. However, I love being free to dress as I want and I really don't care about being judged for it. If I wanna wear coochie cutters I will. I've become more confident going bra less lately.   

LOL... Ms San Fran, skipping around Haight Ashbury   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic