Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedDren anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Author
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dren anyone?
    Posted: Aug 13 2009 at 7:06am
Hi, just starting a topic for a new member

Anyone try Dren? Anyone with ANY experience with it at all?
Please share- side effects, results

Thanks
Sponsored Links

phemaphem View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2009 at 10:42am
Thank you.. This is goin to be my 3rd day.. I think my body is like still in the process of gettin use to them.. So I haven't had any results of any kind yet.. And like an hour or so of takin the pill.. I feel sick.. But then it passes.
Golden9513 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2009 at 12:58pm
Hi what is Dren?
phemaphem View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2009 at 1:20pm
It's drenbuterol.. I guess an OTC version of clenbuterol.
phemaphem View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2009 at 11:15pm
Bump..
MiZzChRiSsEe View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2009 at 11:25pm
oOo never heard of it. i will def look into it
Lavinia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2009 at 3:02am
Originally posted by phemaphem phemaphem wrote:

It's drenbuterol.. I guess an OTC version of clenbuterol.

No, its not.
Clen =  asthma med, fat-burner, preserves muscle.
Dren = mostly caffeine

You are better off buying a pack of $2 caffeine pills(eg NoDoz), or making an ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine & aspirin, which rocks!). The closest OTC pill to Clenbuterol is Albuterol, also known as Salbutamol. Clen is illegal in the US because its got a long half life, 36 hours & Alb/salb are legal because they have a much shorter one, 8 - 12 hours. Theres decades of peer reviewed research behind them:

Dren is a PR stunt - giving a "clen sounding" name to something that has no chemical similarities to it. Buying that is like buying a fake handbag with a similar name.

DREN:Just the name "drenbuterol" gives it away as garbage. The name is a spin off of a legitimate fat burning drug called clenbuterol (which you'll only get by ...

• Clenbuterol is the scientific name of a chemical.Clen tablets, contain only clenbuterol molecules.

• Drenbuterol is not a scientific name or a chemical, its a product name.There is no such thing as a drenbuterol molecule. Dren is a mix of things you can find in other diet products:

Dren contains:
Mesolimbic Beta Agonist Complex (Caffeine; L-5 Hydroxytryptophan Beta Methoxyphenylethyamine and Yohimbine HCL) 409.00 mg

Google those ingredients separately, and you will see that they are commonly found in many OTC supplements - BUT mixing them does not produce clenbuterol or anything like it.

Edited by Lavinia - Aug 14 2009 at 3:07am
Lavinia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2009 at 3:04am

http://www.vitalhealthpartners.com/drenbuterol-review/:

The major fat burner used in Drenbuterol is caffeine. There are no amounts of caffeine listed but the complex contains 409 mg and caffeine is listed as the number one ingredient meaning the majority of that 409 mg is caffeine. The euphoric feeling certainly comes from the tryptophan in the ingredient list. The tryptophan is the natural substance in turkey that makes you feel sleepy after Thanksgiving dinner. When tryptophan is combined with large amounts of caffeine, the same sleepy feeling can occur with a boost of energy to keep you from getting sleepy.

Aside from the caffeine, the Yohimbine HCL is also a stimulant. With both Yohimbine and Caffeine working as a heart rate increasing agent, anyone sensitive to stimulants, caffeine or people taking heart medications would not be safe taking this product. Yohimbine as comes with the chance of side effects including dizziness and nervousness. Using Yohimbine in a product aimed toward men, as the website implies, may also be related to the erectile effects of Yohimbine. This ingredient has been used for years for people seeking a natural treatment for erectile dysfunction. 

Further reading for you on dren:

But I hope it works for you. Caffeine alone can make you lose weight, but its nowhere near Clen.
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2009 at 7:08am
I was just about to ask what the H is dren?
phemaphem View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2009 at 8:54pm
I guess.. I was just goin off what some of the reviews had said.. Anyways.. It's day 4 for me.. And I've lost 2 lbs.. I still have an hour or so of sickness.. But it goes away. Has anybody else tried it?
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic