Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dreaming within a dream?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 4:01am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

In my dreams I can't seem to run fast enough or open things lol IDK

this. or dial phone number. I keep dialing over and over and hitting 1 wrong number and having to start over. LOL
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 4:54am
I do dream on occasion that I can't get to work on time....no matter what.  I'm in the city but lost.  It looks the same but not.  Trainstations not where they were before, Highways where the train should be.

I'm running and running hard but they're crazy obstacles like detours, impassable streets and highways so I can't get across.  Go around only to end up nearly back where u started. When I finally get to my work building it's usually so late in the day it's like why bother.  But I keep trying only to get inside and find that my department has moved and i'm running thru endless hallways, up and down ridiculous amounts of escalators.  Elevators for some reason always pass my floor or the doors get stuck and I can't get off, I get off a couple of floors above or below only for me to never reach my floor or the door is locked and my pass key doesn't work. 

When I wake up my chest has that burn like I really been runnin' for 10 hours.
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

can ya'll control your dream...i can once i notice something is sinister/ strange 

Kind of the closest thing I heard is asking a question or something that's troubling you in real life. Or forcing yourself a bit to dream or remember your dreams. Some experts said that in your dream you get the answer. Also most people find it helpful to keep a journal by your bed side, so when you wake up you have a better chance of remember it.

Also you can try lucid dreaming or astral projection, but be careful of what you let in or attract, don't let your "spirit" wander of too far.LOL  If you can find your spirit guide(light worker) that's a good sign. O and yes many times I have dreams within dreams with my interesting self.

Edited by Starrygurl - Jul 17 2013 at 6:09pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:42pm
I wish I could control my dreams. Cuz they are sinister as fcuk. I have no idea what's going on.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

also sometimes I feel that I've awakened in my dream, but I'm  really still dreaming. 

That happens to me all the time

A lot of times I'm headed to the bathroom..LOL luckily I haven't peed in the bed

LOLLOL This is so me. Every dream or so I am always in the bathroom, trying to pee. And of course it always seems strange when I am dreaming I can't stop peeing or something like that.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

can ya'll control your dream...i can once i notice something is sinister/ strange 

A lot of times I know that I am dreaming and in my dream I will say to myself "I hope I remember this when I wake up."  It's like I'm consciously aware of my subconscious at times.  I also believe that I can control my dreams once I realize I'm dreaming but I don't think that I'm actually controlling them.  It's weird.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

yeah I can Lilaca...it's like I'm fully aware I'm in the dream world so when things get too scary, I can change the direction of certain events.

I also get the weird thing where I'm still awake and just drifting into sleep and I can hear voices/sounds from the dream...that happens to me almost everytime

Don't panic this is normal I guess, most people go through this when they're going into deep sleep. Everyone is different, but yeah most things happen in the night. Some people said that it may have been their watchers or things from an other dimension or something.GeekWink 

One story I remember a person online told in a dream thread. He/she would always hear voices by their window when they were drifting to sleep. One time he/she went outside and no one was there. They went back to sleep/bed and the same thing only thing is he/she could hear a full conversion.
I think I may of had my 1st outer body experience or a form of astral projection a few months agao. It was cool, but freaky. I could see everything around me even me sleeping in bed in my real time then I woke up and repeating the same thing in my "dream state".
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Lucid dreaming is interested and I prefer it to sleep paralysis(that is scary). It is strange when you can control your dreams and know that this is not real. I was fascinated as a child with dreaming and have several dream books. There is still one dream from years ago that still bothers me. I was in a warehouse in the Ukraine and there were huge spoons and forks hanging from the roof.

Yeah these are the best. This is the form my sex dreams take. It's all going great until you wake up too much and you can't control it anymore. Angry

LOL Be careful with those sex dreams. Depending on the person or culture it can mean your body is being taken over. Same time with being able to eat, feel or smell in a dream happened to me lot of times. That isn't always the case(not to scared you), but our minds are so interesting and dreams can the gateway to so much more.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

When I wake up my chest has that burn like I really been runnin' for 10 hours.

thank you for this post LOL

this happens to me too  (running, up/down hills, lost, out of breath) and I was convinced I had some heart condition an d the reason  I was really dreaming about running and struggling for breath in my dream was because I was actually having a hard time breathing while sleep. Hub said he didn't notice me struggling to breathe or anything but I was convinced I was this > < close to having a heart attack because of all the running and gasping for breath dreams.  (sidenote: I'm an avid runner and no way should I be panting like a 90 yr old from running in a dream anyway lol).

Doc and tests said no problems but I didn't believe them. Good to hear someone else has this same weird dream thing.

eta: @ bold-- oh wait, I mean  sorry

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jul 17 2013 at 6:18pm
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 7:31pm
A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM?!?!
*whispers* .... that's dreamception.

Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions