Perfect Hair Collection

Drama 0n Youtube.beauty community

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 7:53am
Just turn comments off and keep posting videos don't let some people run you off a website you like
Sponsored Links

yellalady08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote yellalady08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 8:59am
Never heard of any of the folks mentioned or posted. Maybe I am subscribed to the tamed bunch. But when it comes to money and popularity, folks will do just about anything. So I am not surprised. Just feed those folks with a long handled spoon and keep doing you. If I still like what I do and the subscribers like it as well, and I can make some change....I will be there. It just takes some folks time to realize what type of snake they are dealing with.
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 4:20pm
Did she ever posted anything about the meet up she went to currently? Most of them post vlogs about it. Anyway though, I never thought she fit in with the girls she was doing a meet up with. She comes off as dark/gothic while the others are more daisy-like.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

when gay men are talking about "the girls" , "queens" and "bitches and hoes" chances are high that they are talking about other gay men.

id be surprised if his rant was about women.

WHAT????  i don't know that many "queens" and the other folks u mentioned on utube...i thought it was f.e.m.a.l.e.s    he was referring to...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

Did she ever posted anything about the meet up she went to currently? Most of them post vlogs about it. Anyway though, I never thought she fit in with the girls she was doing a meet up with. She comes off as dark/gothic while the others are more daisy-like.

good question...never read any of her blogs..destiny is in her own world but she can do amazing makeup applications, cause she is dark, I like to see what products she uses for skintone..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Just turn comments off and keep posting videos don't let some people run you off a website you like

true, but so many ask questions (which some guru's neva take time to answer) about the  products or something else and turning of the comments will prob get the person blasted even more..I guess they can click onto the 'discussion' icon and post their comments there..
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 4:33am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

when gay men are talking about "the girls" , "queens" and "bitches and hoes" chances are high that they are talking about other gay men.

WHAT????  i don't know that many "queens" and the other folks u mentioned on utube...i thought it was f.e.m.a.l.e.s    he was referring to...

yeah, you think hes talking about hair and makeup gurus when thats not even his scene.  he was talking about his personal experiences with youtubers and he also lived with two youtubers when he moved to L.A. the only actual females ive ever remember him talking about in his video were his mom and sister.  when hes saying "she"  he's actually talking about gay men.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 3:03pm

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

yeah, you think hes talking about hair and makeup gurus when thats not even his scene.  he was talking about his personal experiences with youtubers and he also lived with two youtubers when he moved to L.A. the only actual females ive ever remember him talking about in his video were his mom and sister.  when hes saying "she"  he's actually talking about gay men.

thanks...i am so out of the loop in this generationLOL. lawdy...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic