Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drake - Started From The Bottom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 9:56pm
LMAO only Brothas who grew up in the projects can say they came from the bottom?
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 9:56pm
tis really a dumb argument.  I hope yall don't continue for 20 pgs.
bottom/middle gonna be the new ls/ds
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 9:57pm
Stern Smile omg
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 9:58pm
starting from the bottom is just that, starting from the bottom. no press, no big name artist working with you, you fund yourself, no nothing!

think P and No Limit and Jay, Bigs and Dame with Rocafella

jr.
Maple Syrup View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

and i think it was more than a "small" number who felt that way about him bc ppl have always called him a cornball and stay tryin him for not being hard...yet they can't stop listening to his songs bc they're hot.  a lot of guys hate drake.

Exactly, I've heard it countless times in this city that "Drake sucks", or hot "hard" because he grew up in Forest Hill.

If growing up poor makes you a great rapper, then justin bieber would be the greatest in the world.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:00pm
so much is lied about in hiphop....ppl talk about selling drugs..when the closest they got to drugs was a prescription from the pharmacist.  

my opinion on Drake doesn't matter--I will likely buy his album.  I bought his last and I liked it.  I very rarely hear anyone criticize his upbringing/background outside of BHM tbh

Edited by EPITOME - Feb 11 2013 at 10:01pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

starting from the bottom has nothing to do with material wealth. jesus christ.

jr.

it CAN have to do with material wealth.. 
it depends on what youre talking about 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:01pm

starting from the bottom is just that, starting from the bottom. no press, no big name artist working with you, you fund yourself, no nothing!

jr.

but he was unknown when he made it onto Degrassi and he always wanted to do music, therefore he was at the bottom....he just got on earlier than others because he got that role.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Maple Syrup Maple Syrup wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

and i think it was more than a "small" number who felt that way about him bc ppl have always called him a cornball and stay tryin him for not being hard...yet they can't stop listening to his songs bc they're hot.  a lot of guys hate drake.

Exactly, I've heard it countless times in this city that "Drake sucks", or hot "hard" because he grew up in Forest Hill.

If growing up poor makes you a great rapper, then justin bieber would be the greatest in the world.

i've seen that neighborhood described as "affluent"...what kind of neighborhood is it?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:03pm

jr.

yeah that's what i would consider the bottom.  or like fun....who last night said they've been at this ish for 12 years and now just got put on.

like rihanna never started from the bottom and that has nothing to do w/her upbringing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>
  Share Topic