BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drake - Started From The Bottom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:49am
i didnt love it, but it was cool. he was moving a bit too much  

excited about the album! 
Sponsored Links

ModelCitizen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote ModelCitizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:51am
you cant listen to this song at a computer. this is the kind of song that you have to listen to in the club with your people or after you've gotten a fresh car wash. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Didn't he say in another song he exaggerated things now he's got it like that and now he's saying his story has never changed? Lol

He never started from the bottom. Negro came straight from the suburbs of Degrassi

Confused
degrassi is not a real place... 

and 'the bottom' is subjective. 
he moved in 6th grade and he said his mom worked hard to get them to a nice place to live (she was a single mother) and that 'nice place' was a half of a house if what ive read is correct. they got the bottom half and another fam got the top half. 
before the 6th grade was worse... 

oh and there was a period where his mom was very sick and his income was all they had, and if what ive read is correct he didnt make as much as you'd think... 

Edited by coconess - Feb 11 2013 at 11:09am
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:09am
I know degrassi isn't a real place

Sorry if I'm not buying the struggle
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:17am
alright so i watched the video, i like it. of course people who dislike drake will find something to clown him on then turn a blind eye on their favorite rapper who is faker than a 2 dollar bill...drake is the real deal tbh.

him saying he started from the bottom is true. he didn't become a star over night, he had to start from somewhere, right? everyone has a "bottom" and everyone's bottom is different. he started rapping at talent shows and hole in the wall pubs to selling out arenas, he started from the bottom.

just because he grew up in the burbs and was on a low budget sitcom most of us didn't watch, doesn't mean he grew up with rich or content. he had a dream, saw it and accomplished it. that's what the song is all about.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:21am

thanks James
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:21am
Added to my playlist. Wink
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:22am
A lot of ppl watched degrassi
And I like drake, I just don't take him too seriously

But I see I'm causing some commotion so I'm gonna bow out now
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

A lot of ppl watched degrassi
And I like drake, I just don't take him too seriously

But I see I'm causing some commotion so I'm gonna bow out now

leave drake alone!!!!!!!Angry

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:28am
I'm not bothering drake lmao

I like drake. I have all his mix tapes/albums

He's made some good songs. He's made some wack songs.

I personally think his come up was a lot smoother than a lot of other artists. Oh well.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
  Share Topic