Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dr. that will prescribe phentermine over the phone
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedDr. that will prescribe phentermine over the phone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
divine View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2007 at 11:11am

I can't believe that you guys can get a prescription for slimming aids. I'm not attacking anyone, but none of you look particularly in need of them!

I know that over here, unless you are clinically/morbidly obese, you will NEVER get a prescription. You will be told to go and lost weight the normal way. I dont know...maybe its just an American thing?
Sponsored Links

ChocDlx View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2007 at 1:39pm
Never say never divine. There are always doctors everywhere that will give you a prescription you just have to find the right one....
crzy4hair View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2007 at 3:47pm
I ordered mine today and will report back in within a week
Chauncee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2007 at 8:37am
I just order mine too. I was surprised to see he even took online checks. I'll keep posted.
Chauncee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2007 at 5:22pm
Okay, so I got a voicemail within hours on a Saturday saying that my perscription was filled. I called the pharmacy to check and they hadn't got it in. I waited a few hours and called back and still no perscription. Then I reliezed that they had filled the perscription in the name from the credit card I used and not the patient information I filled out. Sure enough when I called CVS, this was in fact the case. Now I have no way of going to pick up the perscription using my insurance and they arent answering the phone.
cococraze24 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2007 at 5:10pm
Hi, I would like to order from your doctor, do you mind posting his/her direct contact info. I went to the site but I can't find it. I think it's better to talk to a person that will call them in for me.
Chauncee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2007 at 7:04pm
I PM'd you.
crzy4hair View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2007 at 8:51am
Originally posted by crzy4hair crzy4hair wrote:

I ordered mine today and will report back in within a week

UPDATE:

I ordered online Firday and the prescription was ready Saturday. 
menzieto View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2007 at 6:21am
How is this working for everyone?
Chauncee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2007 at 3:44pm

Please be warned that ordering from Dr.Branch may land you in lot of trouble.

I ordered on Saturday and got a voicemail within hours that my perscprition was ready. I called the pharmacy to check and they hadn't got it in. I waited a few hours and called back and still no perscription. Then I reliezed that they had filled the perscription in the name from the credit card I used and not the patient information I filled out. Sure enough when I called CVS, this was in fact the case. I had no way to go pick up the perscription using my insurance, so when I was eventually able to contact his office and  they claimed at least 3 times b/t Sat. and today (Tues.) to be fixing the problem, but didn't.

I finally demanded a refund and was given the worse attitude and cursed at over the phone. She then hung up in my face. A few seconds later I got a call back and it was Dr. Branch's office telling me to "get my money the best way I can and she didnt want my problems." I then hung up in her face. 

I then called information who referred me to Crime Stoppers who then referred me to Dallas Narcortics. I spoke with a detective  who informed me that she's was aware of their practices and that it is in fact  illegeal to perscribe and be perscribed medicane over the phone or online without an in person consultation. She said that in the event of a sting, the people who obtained the illegal perspcrition would possibly face charges as well. She didn't even take any information from me as far as location, contact number etc, she was only interested in the name and pretty much seemed well informed from there (which lead me to believe they already know a/b the scam heís running.) She took my contact information and promised to be in contact. I guess things happened for a  reason as far as my experience goes. Do whatever it is that you chose but I strongly advise you to consider this warning. It really isn't worth the trouble it may bring in the long run.

Iíll keep posted.

I made a post about it too
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic