Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dr. that will prescribe phentermine over the phone
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedDr. that will prescribe phentermine over the phone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
marimour View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dr. that will prescribe phentermine over the phone
    Posted: Oct 01 2007 at 5:24am
I found a doctor that prescribes phentermine and also phenpro (a substription for phentermine and a subscription for prozac) online.  He then calls you for a few minutes and then calls the prescription to whatever pharmacy you choose.  He costs 75 dollars for the 1st month and 60 dollars for any additional month and you pay whatever your pharmacy charges for the medication.

I found it here  http://www.weight-loss-forums.com/about3960.html

My post is Philly Girl on page 30.
Sponsored Links

menzieto View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2007 at 10:57am
Thanks for the info.  I have a docs appointment tonight to see if she will prescribe them....if not I will try your doc.
marimour View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2007 at 11:35am
I hope your doctor gives it to you.  If not, I did all of this on Sunday so it doesn't take long to get the prescription.
glamrock View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2007 at 1:21pm
Interesting. You have only two posts to BHM. Are you affliliated with the doctor?

Edited by njhairluv - Oct 01 2007 at 1:56pm
Taliacole View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2007 at 6:55am

My Dr. gave me a presciption Aug. 31., I started Sept. 1 and I lost 20 lbs!!  I also changed my eating habits and exercised...I had to see her again last week before she would write me another one...my goal is 60 lbs.  I am a 12 and trying to get back to an 8.  I think that I will get there since my mind is ready!  This stuff works!!!  But she wants to keep seeing me while I am on it...she would never have give it to me over the phone.

Edited by Taliacole - Oct 16 2007 at 6:56am
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2007 at 2:23pm

Is that $75 per month plus the cost of the prescription? because theirs a site online that sells it for $45 for a month supply free shipping. www.phenterminediet.com whats the difference?

blackbarbie83 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2007 at 11:21pm
^^ What?? Idon't think so. Real Phentermine is very expensive if you don't have a prescription
menzieto View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2007 at 11:33pm
I ordered from the doctor.  It was really simple.  You pay $75 and he calls in a script for you at your pharmacy. I picked it up and my insurance paid so it was only $10.  I trust getting it from a pharmacy than over the internet.  I don't think its safe to buy meds online.  I lot of what you get are fake.
abbasjewel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2007 at 7:26am
Originally posted by marimour marimour wrote:

I found a doctor that prescribes phentermine and also phenpro (a substription for phentermine and a subscription for prozac) online.  He then calls you for a few minutes and then calls the prescription to whatever pharmacy you choose.  He costs 75 dollars for the 1st month and 60 dollars for any additional month and you pay whatever your pharmacy charges for the medication.

I found it here  http://www.weight-loss-forums.com/about3960.html

My post is Philly Girl on page 30.
I also got a prescription from this doctor. My state required him to mail my prescription to me; and I had it filled at the pharmacy. My insurance does not cover the phentermine, only the prozac. It ended up costing $75.00 for the online registration & the prescription, and $50.00 for the pills. It becomes very pricey per month when you add in the $60.00. I will start on it next week. Congratulations on your weightloss success Taliacole. Keep us posted.
tonyaky View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2007 at 11:43pm
_popupControl();
marimour

Are you suggesting anyone thats interested in getting these pills this way because of being turned down by the doctor? Otherwise why not go to the doctor. I started taking them mid-Aug. We have a local clinic where doctors prescribe it and the pharmacy is onsite as well and my insurance DOES NOT pay for it and I paid 39.99 for my prescription. Actually my first prescription of the 15mg capsules the insurance covered 10.00 co-pay then when I went back I told the doctor I was taking the two 15mg pills together she said she would just prescribe me the 37.5 pills. I went to the pharmacy to get it filled and they said my insurance doesn't cover it so I had to pay 39.99. I'm wondering if my insurance covers the 15mg but not the 37.5mg pill, isn't that odd. When I go back next Monday, I will tell her to give me the 15mg and I'll see what happens. Do you think I should ask my doctor about a anti-depressent to take along with it? I'm averaging 8 LBS a month but I'm not exercising or eating totally healthy. I plan to go back to the gym Monday. I'm hoping I could get a 12 LB loss with my next prescription. I weigh 228, I was 244 when I started taking the pills Aug 17. At the beginning of the year.( January) I weighed 257 so it's inching off but I need to get in that gym.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic