Dr Ray Hagins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 10:19am
The Doctrine of Total Depravity- there is nothing good in us to come in the presence of God.

The doctrine understands the Bible to teach that, as a consequence of the the Fall of man, every person born into the world is morally corrupt, enslaved to sin and is, apart from the grace of God, utterly unable to choose to follow God or choose to turn to Christ in faith for salvation.

Romans Chapter 3

10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Romans Chapter 3

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans Chapter 7

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 10:41am
The Doctrine of Original Sin- is the doctrine which holds that human nature has been morally and ethically corrupted due to the disobedience of mankind's first parents to the revealed will of God.

Romans Chapter 5

1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Romans Chapter 5

12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Romans Chapter 5

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 Corinthians Chapter 15

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1 Corinthians Chapter 15

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 11:27am
Soteriology - The Doctrine of Salvation

Justification-The acquittal of the believers sinful condition because of his faith in Jesus Christ.

Acts Chapter 13

38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans Chapter 9

30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.

31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

Atonement-The blood of Jesus Christ was shed on Calvary to take away the sins of the believer, thereby leaving the believer without any obligation to repair the damage done by his or her sinful actions.

Hebrews Chapter 9

11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Hebrews Chapter 9

24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Hebrews Chapter 10

4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Hebrews Chapter 10

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 11:35am
Paul's Education

Galatians Chapter 1

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Galatians Chapter 1

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned

Paul's confession of deception

2 Corinthians Chapter 12

16 But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 12:16pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 8:55am
The HooK
Why People are bound to Religion:

Rewards

Revelation 22:12

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

1 Corinthians Chapter 3

11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Crown of Rejoicing- for winning souls to Christ

1 Thessalonians Chapter 2

19 For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

20 For ye are our glory and joy.

Crown of Righteousness

2 Timothy Chapter 4

6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Crown of Glory- Reward for Teaching the Gospel

1 Peter Chapter 5

1 The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:

2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;

3 Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock.

4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

The Incorruptible Crown- the crown for keeping the body under subjection (body sacrafice)

1 Corinthians Chapter 9

24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Crown of Life- for enduring temptation

James Chapter 1

12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Crown of Life

Revelation Chapter 2

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

The Psychology of Christendom

2 Corinthians Chapter 5

1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.

4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.

6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 9:04am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 8:15am
ROMAN PISO FAMILY WROTE THE NEW TESTAMENT, INVENTED "JESUS"

"We Jews and Church Leaders have known since the beginning of Christianity that it was synthesized by the Roman Piso family for the purpose of maintaining control over the masses and to placate slaves. And, this is why we Jews are the "Chosen People" and why we have endured so much for so many years; we are witnesses to the lie. Our ancestors wrote what they could about this in our texts."

FROM CHAPTER I (The True Authorship of the New Testament)

"The New Testament, the Church, and Christianity, were all the creation of the Calpurnius Piso (pronounced Peso w/long "E") family (a), who were Roman aristocrats. The New Testament and all the characters in it -- Jesus, all the Josephs, all the Marys, all the disciples, apostles, Paul, and John the Baptist--are all fictional."

"The Pisos created the story and the characters; they tied the story into a specific time and place in history; and they connected it with some peripheral actual people, such as the Herods, Gamaliel, the Roman procurators, etc. But Jesus and everyone involved with him were created (that is, fictional!) characters."

"In the middle of the first century of our present era, Rome's aristocracy felt itself confronted with a growing problem. The Jewish religion was continuing to grow in numbers, adding ever more proselytes. Jews numbered more than 8,000,000, and were 10% of the population of the empire and 20% of that portion living east of Rome. (b) Approximately half or more of the Jews lived outside Palestine, of which many were descended from proselytes, male and female." (c)

"However, Judaism's ethics and morality were incompatible with the hallowed Roman institution of slavery on which the aristocracy fed, lived and ruled. They feared that Judaism would become the chief religion of the empire. The Roman author, Annaeus Seneca, tutor and confidant of Emperor Nero, suggested in a letter to his friend Lucilius (a pseudonym of Lucius Piso) that lighting candles on Sabbaths be prohibited. (d) Seneca is later quoted by St. Augustine in his City of God (e) (although the quotation does not exist in Seneca's extant writings) as charging that: "the (Sabbath) customs of that most accursed nation have gained such strength that they have been now received in all lands, the conquered have given laws to the conqueror.""

"The family headed by Seneca's friend, Lucius Piso, was confronted with an allied problem more personal to it. They were the Calpurnius Pisos, who were descended from statesmen and consuls, and from great poets and historians as well. Gaius and Lucius Calpurnius Piso, leaders of the family, had both married Arria the Younger (from her grandfather's name, Aristobulus). This made Gaius and Lucius Piso's wife the great-granddaughter of Herod the Great."

"Repeatedly, religious-minded Judaean zealots were staging insurrections against the Herodian rulers of Judaea who were Piso's wife's relations. Piso wished to strengthen his wife's family's control of the Judaeans. The Pisos searched for a solution to the two problems. They found it in the Jewish holy books, which were the foundation both for the rapid spread of the religion and for the zealot's refusal to be governed by Rome's puppets. The Pisos mocked, but marveled at, the Jewish belief in their holy books. Therefore, they felt a new "Jewish" book would be the ideal method to pacify the Judaeans and strengthen their in-laws' control of the country."

"About the year, 60 A.D. (C.E.), Lucius Calpurnius Piso composed Ur Marcus, the first version of the Gospel of Mark, which no longer exists. He was encouraged by his friend Seneca (f) and assisted by his wife's kinsman, young Persius the Poet. Nero's mistress (later his wife) Poppea was pro-Jewish, and Nero opposed the plan. The result was the Pisonian conspiracy to assassinate Nero, detailed in the historian Tacitus. But this attempt failed when he aborted the plot. Instead, Nero had Piso and Seneca and their fellow conspirators executed by forcing them to commit suicide."

"He exiled Piso's young son Arrius (spelled "Arius" herein), who appears in Tacitus under several names, including "Antonius Natalis." (g) Nero sent young Piso to Syria as governor. That post also gave him command of the legions controlling Judaea. His own "history" records his service in Judaea in the year 65 under the name of Gessius Florus, and in 66 with the pseudonym Cestius Gallus."

"This Arius Calpurnius Piso deliberately provoked the Jewish revolt in 66 so he could destroy the Temple in Jerusalem (h)--for the Jews were unwilling to accept his father's story and thereby become pacified by it as it was intended. However, his 12th legion was caught by the zealots in the Pass of Beth Horon and almost lost. Nero's reaction was to exile him instead to Pannonia, to command a legion there; and to send Licinius Mucianus to serve in Syria, and Vespasian to Judaea to put down the Jewish revolt."

"Then in 68 Nero was assassinated by his own slave Epaphroditus (I) --who unknown to his master was young Piso's lackey. Galba became emperor and named Piso's cousin, Licinianus Piso, (j) as his intended successor; but Galba in turn was soon overthrown by Otho. Otho was then overthrown by Vitellius-at which point Piso and his friends began to flock together against the latter. The Pisos, Mucianus, and Tiberius Alexander all joined ranks behind Vespasian to seek to overthrow Vitellius. (k) The were joined by Frontinus and Agricola."

"Arius Calpurnius Piso was still commanding the 7th legion in Pannonia (l) (Austria-Hungary), and Vespasian sent him (m) (now appearing in Tacitus with the name Marcus Antonius Primus (n)) south across the Alps to overthrow Vitellius. Meanwhile, the main body of Vespasian's legions marched overland under Mucianus from the east towards Rome. Piso succeeded in defeating Vitellius' army and secured Rome for Vespasian.(o) Mucianus arrived and promptly sent him to Judaea to help Titus at the siege of Jerusalem. He did so, and in 70 they assaulted the city, then the Temple, burned it, slaughtered many thousands, sent thousands more to slavery and gladiatorial combat and death." "Then, Arius Calpurnius Piso wrote, in sequence, the following: Gospel of Matthew (70-75 C.E.) Present Gospel of Mark (75-80 C.E.) Gospel of Luke (85-90 C.E., with help of Pliny the Younger) In the gospel story he inserted himself by playing the role of not only Jesus, but of all the Josephs, as well. He particularly enjoyed assuming the identity of Joseph. Wishing to create a Jewish hero, a savior, in fictional form, he (and his father before him), felt the identity of a second Joseph secretly, but very aptly, fit them. For their name Piso had the same four letters, rearranged, as the four Hebrew letters (Yud Vov Samech Fey) which in that language spelled the name Joseph. Thus they saw themselves as the new Joseph. That is why so much of the story of Joseph in Egypt is secretly redone and inserted into the gospel story of Jesus."

Reference

(a) The vowels are pronounced as in "veto" and "me so".

(b) Klausner, Joseph, From Jesus to Paul, Macmillan Co., 1943, pp 33-34.

(c) Baron, Salo, A Social and Religious History of the Jews, Columbia Univ. Press, N.Y., and Jewish Publication Society, Philidephia, 1952, vol. 1, pp 170-171.

(d) Seneca, Ad Lucilium Epistulae Morales, Vol. III, Epistle XCV.47, pp 87-89.

(e) St. Augustine, City of God, Modern Library, Random House, 1950, 6.11, p 202.

(f) Seneca, Ad Lucilium Epistulae Morales, Vol. I, Epistle XLVI, pp 299-300.

(g) Tacitus, Annals, XV.54,71.

(h) Having destroyed the Temple, Piso could then have Jesus (whom he was predating to 40 years before the Temple's destruction) prophecy the destruction because of the Jews' rejection of him! (Mat. 23.37-38).

(i) Roman historians (Suet. Nero 49, and Dio Cassius 63.29) explain merely that Epaphroditus assisted the emperor's suicide. See also Tacitus, Annals XV.55, footnote 2.

(j) Tacitus, Histories I.14.

(k) Tacitus, Histories II.74-81.

(l) Tacitus, Histories III.2, footnote 1.

(m) (Tacitus) Vespasian relied on Piso because he was grandson of his own brother--Vespasian's brother, T. Flavius Sabinus, had married Arria Sr., who was Piso's maternal grandmother. Piso's identity as thus also a Flavian is decipherable from the appearance in the Flavian family line of L. Caesennius Paetus (Townend, Gavin, Some Flavian Connections, Journal of Roman Studies LI.54,62, 1961). That was an alias (like Thrasea Paetus) of Piso's father, L. Calpurnius Piso. See page 20 supra, wherein Piso himself also is mentioned as a Caesennius Paetus. That is the true reason Piso used the literary pseudonym of Flavius; it was not because of his alleged-but untrue and hardly necessary-adoption by Emperor Flavius Vespasian. He was in fact a Flavian.

Piso humorously used the three basic consonants of the Flavians' Sabinus name, SBN, in revised sequences for some of his fictional literary identities:

(1) BarNaBaS who appears in Acts 4.36 and there specifically stated as another name of a Joseph (Josephus!),

(2) BarNaBazoS in Antiq. XI.207, (3) BaNnoS in Vita 11, the mirror-image of John the Baptist.

The same device of rearranging consonants was used in recreating Afranius Burrus, the friend of Seneca (Tacitus, Annals XIII-XIV)-and therefore of Lucius Piso. He was Nero's Praetorian Prefect, and then several years before Seneca's death, was himself a victim of the emperor. Burrus reappears as BaRaBbaS, the fictional brigand in Mat. 27.16.

(n) (Tacitus, Histories III.6). The realization that Marcus Antonius Primus was a pseudonym of Arius Calpurnius Piso is based on these factors:

1. The name in Pliny's letters under which Piso is the latter's wife's grandfather is Arius Antoninus.

2. According to Suetonius (Lives of the Caesars, Book IV. XXV), Emperor Caius Caligula appropriated Gaius Piso's wife at Piso's marriage. That would have been about the year 36--the year before Arius' birth. Caligula is known to have been a descendant of Mark Antony (Marcus Antonius). Seemingly Suetonius was teasing at the questioned paternity of Piso's alter ego creation.

3. Tacitus' caustic description of Marcus Antonius Primus remind one of Piso.

4. The idea to call Piso "Antonius Primus" --was his own. It was Piso himself in his Jewish War IV.495 who first detailed Antonius Primus' campaign for Vespasian against Vitellius. Also Josephus inserts "Antonius" (himself!) as a centurion who dies at the capture of Jotapata (Jewish War III.333).

5. Marcus Antonius Primus' colleague in the campaign against Vitellius is named Arrius Varus (Tacitus, Histories III.6). This is yet another alter ego of Piso himself. In the mid-50's (C.E.), while in his late teens, young Piso was a prefect of a cohort of legionnaires in the campaign against Vologeses, King of Armenia--serving there (in Tacitus, Annals XIII.9) under the name of Arrius Varus.

6. His exploits as General Marcus Antonius Primus account for his absence from Judaea in the years 67-69, between his defeat as Cestius Gallus and his reappearing to assist Titus as the siege of Jerusalem in 70. Rather than being Vespasian's prisoner in chains, he was his general, advancing on Rome in his behalf.

(o) Tacitus, Histories, III.82-86. Also "the supreme authority was exercised by Antonius Primus" (Tacitus, Histories, IV.2).

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic