Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dr. Phil today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 5:21pm
The least she could do was be humble.
Sponsored Links

Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 5:29pm
omg, I understand the anger in this thread, but at the same time I think her account of what happened is accurate more than the white lady.  The gun went off when she was reaching for the money - I believe that
She didn't mean to shoot her -  I believe that
She is sorry that she disfigured her for life-  I believe that
She is mad that the white lady fabricated the story -  I believe that
Her anger comes off as non-remorseful to those of us watching-  I believe that
Should she be made to pay for it the rest of her life instead of a measly  6 yrs? Yes -  I believe that
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

omg, I understand the anger in this thread, but at the same time I think her account of what happened is accurate more than the white lady.  The gun went off when she was reaching for the money - I believe that
Should she be made to pay for it the rest of her life instead of a measly  6 yrs? Yes -  I believe that

You're missing the point, though. Regardless of the details of how it all went down, the fact remains that she DID shoot that woman in the face. She's really not in any position to argue over forensics. I cannot believe that the victim had to explain to her what the doctor said in terms of the angle that she was shot at. You really think she made that up??? It was not her place to start arguing and turning it around on the victim. Her place was to listen, recognize her pain and apologize. Period. If she knew she couldn't even give her that, she shoulda stayed home. The victim has a lot of grace. Couldn't have been me.
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

You're missing the point, though. Regardless of the details of how it all went down, the fact remains that she DID shoot that woman in the face. She's really not in any position to argue over forensics. I cannot believe that the victim had to explain to her what the doctor said in terms of the angle that she was shot at. You really think she made that up??? It was not her place to start arguing and turning it around on the victim. Her place was to listen, recognize her pain and apologize. Period. If she knew she couldn't even give her that, she shoulda stayed home. The victim has a lot of grace. Couldn't have been me.
I get the point, maybe you are missing mine.  YES SHE DID shoot her in the face, she never disputed it.  SHE ONLY had a problem with the details of the story.  Instead of painting her as a cold blooded, no heart or compassion criminal who shoots at point blank range, she wanted people to see an easily misled, misguided teen, who fell into the wrong crowd and was manipulated by a predator.  I understand that many dont care to hear her sob story or excuses because the FACT REMAINS an innocent woman had her face shot off (albeit accidental)  by a thief who was doing the wrong thing at the wrong time.  It could've all been avoided if she were living her life the right way instead of running with hoodlums.

But if its not HER place to tell HER story, who will tell it?

imagine you are driving and you lost control of the wheel for a second.  In that second you kill a toddler that was riding a tricycle.  The neighbors & false witnesses say you were swerving and driving erratic for a 1/4 of a mile.  With loud rap music blaring.  You stumbled out the car & they thought you were drunk.   REALITY IS you were driving fine the whole time except for the moment your steering wheel locked, you never had a drink in your life, the music was turned down low on some neo-soul.  

Are you never to tell your side of what REALLY happened because you are supposed to be sad and remorseful?  fck your feelings and your truths, its only about the victims, therefore they can say whatever they want about you?Confused
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 6:19pm

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I get the point, maybe you are missing mine.  YES SHE DID shoot her in the face, she never disputed it.  SHE ONLY had a problem with the details of the story.  Instead of painting her as a cold blooded, no heart or compassion criminal who shoots at point blank range, she wanted people to see an easily misled, misguided teen, who fell into the wrong crowd and was manipulated by a predator.  I understand that many dont care to hear her sob story or excuses because the FACT REMAINS an innocent woman had her face shot off (albeit accidental)  by a thief who was doing the wrong thing at the wrong time.  It could've all been avoided if she were living her life the right way instead of running with hoodlums.

But if its not HER place to tell HER story, who will tell it?

imagine you are driving and you lost control of the wheel for a second.  In that second you kill a toddler that was riding a tricycle.  The neighbors & false witnesses say you were swerving and driving erratic for a 1/4 of a mile.  With loud rap music blaring.  You stumbled out the car & they thought you were drunk.   REALITY IS you were driving fine the whole time except for the moment your steering wheel locked, you never had a drink in your life, the music was turned down low on some neo-soul.  

Are you never to tell your side of what REALLY happened because you are supposed to be sad and remorseful?  fck your feelings and your truths, its only about the victims, therefore they can say whatever they want about you?Confused
It looks like we didn't see the same show. She wasn't being the least bit apologetic in trying to explain that the gun went off. She was acting INDIGNANT that anyone would so much as DARE question that she had any responsability in shooting this woman's face off after robbing her at gunpoint and that is what is particularly repulsive about this. She's acting like she isn't accountable for a damn thing because she was young and she has gotten over it and what the hell is this other woman's problem that she can't let bygones be bygones even though half her face is blown off. She is acting like she is DEMANDING understanding and forgiveness instead of asking for it.  She's done her six years and now life is all nice and skippy and too bad if your face is missing and you have PTSD, you owe me forgiveness??? Da fucc??? Had the situation be reversed and the white woman had shot her and behaving in this cavalier a manner, would you feel the same way? She needs to have her damn face blown off and then it might be even. That bish...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 6:23pm
Not only do I have zero sympathy for her, I hope she gets impaled by a steel rod while driving and having moved on with her life. Simple bish...
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 7:27pm
Lol... Yall going hard on this black woman wishing death on her and all.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 7:28pm
Stern Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

Lol... Yall going hard on this black woman wishing death on her and all.
She went hard on that other woman's face. Y'all would be singing a different tune if the victim was black. But then again, I don't even know why I'm being so passionate about this, lord knows I'm into that I hate crackas mode right now...
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 7:47pm

idk, it seems like you all want her to cry, wallow, and beg for forgiveness.  I'm sure she's cried plenty in her 6 yrs and is all cried out & ready to have closure, not re-hash old wounds or pour a ton of salt in it.  And can anyone really measure a "godly spirit" when he without sin can cast the first stone.    It's like ModelessDiva again.   I'm more christian than you, no you are more christian than her, wait he's more christian than all of us.  *sigh& 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>