Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Dr Phil: Tell Friend Husband Killed His Mom?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:01pm
I blame the guy that set up the relationship...it's his business if he wants to marry into that family, but why would you set up a woman with a man who has a history of violence/murder and your wife said that she's still afraid of him?  

he didn't think the woman would be put in danger if she decided to end the relationship after his confession?  

Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:06pm
I agree Wonder. I think he bears some blame too.

another question is -- if the wife did know (not saying she did..) did she have an obligation to inform other fam members. Especially if you are moving him/killer into family member's home?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:08pm
yes, she did have that obligation...i can't believe 70%+ said they wouldn't have told anyone.  i didn't get how old he was when he killed again?

did you catch the part where the friend said the girlfriend/fiancee caught him in the utility closet covered in blood?  what was that all about?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:14pm
he was 13 when he killed pregnant mom,.

yes, I think that's when he used excuse that he had been cleaning fish with no fish in sight
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:15pm
so he never really stopped killing ppl...i was doing dishes while i watched but it seems like they just skipped right over that.
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:21pm
i'm pretty sure the wife knew.. maybe not b4 the marriage.. but atleast after..
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:02pm
but the survey was weird, b/c it said "serious misdeed" and wasn't specific. 

serious misdeed to me is like drug use, fraud, theft, non-payment of child support or some non-violent offense. 

if murder was specifically mentioned as the "serious misdeed," would people have voted differently? I would hope so. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:04pm
lady, maybe that was it. I just don't get 70% people saying don'[t tell.

Dr phil just trying to be controversial by making the survey vague.
as usual, I say Dr Phil ain't sh*t 

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 03 2014 at 8:04pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:15pm
I'd be so upset at someone for not telling me such a thing
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456