Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dr Phil: Tell Friend Husband Killed His Mom?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Being friendly to the man that once tried to kill your wife - family or not - is shady in the FIRST place.  WTF does that?

So what, when he was married to the sister they would all just sit around and watch the Superbowl as she wears turtlenecks to cover her neck wounds?  And where was the shot daddy in all this debacle clustery?

WTF.

shame on you for making me laugh.

But yeah this is gonna have me side eying my own husband when he gets home. Like, what you hiding boy? I just assumed people would tell you stuff like that but now I don't know.
Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:00pm
I'm watching. I can understand if u got arrested for stealing cars or maybe even drugs as a 13 yr old. Murder is not something u gloss over.
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Being friendly to the man that once tried to kill your wife - family or not - is shady in the FIRST place.  WTF does that?

So what, when he was married to the sister they would all just sit around and watch the Superbowl as she wears turtlenecks to cover her neck wounds?  And where was the shot daddy in all this debacle clustery?

WTF.

shame on you for making me laugh.

But yeah this is gonna have me side eying my own husband when he gets home. Like, what you hiding boy? I just assumed people would tell you stuff like that but now I don't know.

CryI'm saying tho.  I couldn't live with myself if I was the introducer dude.  Even if she chose to still marry him... that's information people need.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:04pm

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I would never set anyone up like that. Their blood is on her hands. I don't understand how people like that ever get out in the first place. A year. What kinda shyt is that?

Link to this story?

I don't have link for story. It happened in 2004. Killer was Charles Brandt and the book is "Invisible Killer"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:05pm
I need to tweet dr phil to let him know that my bhm poll says 100% for TELL
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:05pm
What a fckn mess.  You damned right I'm telling any other person who endeavors to have a relationship with his psycho ass.  If I know about it and we're friends then YOU should be the first person I tell.  The fck?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

I'm watching. I can understand if u got arrested for stealing cars or maybe even drugs as a 13 yr old. Murder is not something u gloss over.

right! and murder your own parent!! and pregnant parent! Like I said, he'd be meeting no one thru me and wouldn't even be welcome at the house.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:07pm
Quote It later came to light that Brandt had shot his parents – his pregnant mother fatally – in 1971, when he was thirteen; he spent one year at a psychiatric hospital before being released, and was never criminally charged.

Stern Smile
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:08pm

On January 3, 1971, Carl “Charlie” Brandt – at age 13 – killed his pregnant mother and wounded his father in Fort Wayne.

On September 15, 2004, Brandt, 47, hanged himself after stabbing his wife, Teri, and dismembering the body of niece Michelle Jones. He also is suspected of killing at least two other women in Florida.

Deadly Obsession

A Family Tragedy Unmasks A Killer's Secret Past

By Daniel Schorn - CBSNews.com

Michelle Jones was a successful TV executive, living the good life in Orlando, Fla. When a hurricane threatened the Florida Keys, Michelle invited her aunt and uncle to take shelter with her in Orlando.

Days later, Michelle and the aunt were discovered savagely murdered; the uncle committed suicide.

As correspondent Susan Spencer reports, the investigation would unravel a dark family secret and lead detectives to the possibility they were dealing with a serial killer.

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:08pm
How could the father and sister live with him? I couldn't imagine holidays
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style