Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dr Phil: Tell Friend Husband Killed His Mom?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

Author
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dr Phil: Tell Friend Husband Killed His Mom?
    Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:34pm
Would you tell a woman that a man  she was about to marry had killed his mother and tried to kill sister and dad? A man that you introduced her to...

On Dr Phil:
The 13 year old boy killed his mom and unborn baby, tried to strangle sister and shot father. He was ent to mental hospital for about a year. Later  in life the sister gets married and her husband introduces 'killer' to a friend of his but doesn't tell the woman about his past. They get married.  Eventually killer kills the woman and her niece (raped, decapitated and dismembered) then commits suicide.

Question is would you have told the woman about the man's past? I was shocked that 70something% people in web survey said they wouldn't have told. What!!? The reasoning was that  it's in the past and everybody deserves 2nd chance. No!

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 03 2014 at 2:34pm
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:37pm
Yes I would've told killers, sex offenders and rapist IM yelling it from the hilltops.

Edited by thewonderfulwa - Apr 03 2014 at 2:40pm
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:38pm
What the FCK.

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:38pm
Yes, but I wouldn't know him or be around him TO be introducing him to people.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:39pm
UM YES!! That is crucial informationLOL
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Yes, but I wouldn't know him or be around him TO be introducing him to people.

this tooLOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:42pm
wtf?  im tryna figure out why the sister and husband were even in contact with him to introduce him to anybody.  so he gets a second chance but the woman who got set up with a killer didnt get any chance?
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:45pm
Introducing killers to people?  Letting them link up as potential mates/future husbands?  And then letting them marry them?

What part of the game is this?Confused
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:45pm
thanks yall for confirming I ain't crazy (yet )
I know I'm always 'team TELL' anyway but didn't know if I was going overboard again.

It's not the friend's fault, but as the surviving family I'd be so angry with him for keeping his mouth shut. He said he told the guy to tell her and thought he had done it.

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:45pm
I would never set anyone up like that. Their blood is on her hands. I don't understand how people like that ever get out in the first place. A year. What kinda shyt is that?

Link to this story?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic