Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dr. Phil: Online Dating Fraud (Catfish)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I didn't know this was a show. 

me either...
Sponsored Links

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:15pm
Those stories are crazy. I could sort of see this happening in the 90s, but after 2008 if you let it happen to you...bruh Stern Smile

My youngest daughter used to troll those AOL chatrooms in the 90s pretending to be a busty Asian showgirl...she was like 12. She would sneak downstairs in the middle of the night and do this for months. My husband found out after she gave someone our number so they could talk. He picked up and someone was looking for Ling Ling or Ching Ching or some repetitive -ing name. He told that man what happened and said that he sounded devastated.

Ooooh we were mad. We had to put a lock on the office and everything. When we went through the chat history both of us were like...this is our child???

Edited by BeatriceBean - Nov 30 2012 at 4:18pm
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:22pm
did anybody see the catfish documentary? the host of the tv show went thru some fugged up stuff. its really sad too.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

lol its like all kids during the time chatrooms popped did that...i was a beast in them BET and Yahoo chatrooms...I was 11 getting 18 year old girls phone numbers...I remember I actually called one chick and when she said hello I hung up lmaooo

or you thought they were 18. Stern Smile
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

did anybody see the catfish documentary? the host of the tv show went thru some fugged up stuff. its really sad too.

he was on the PHil show talking about some of it. I really feel bad for the people who have their pix and life bio used. I imagine some faker with a notepad screen open taking notes on every detail you post about your life to use later in their own.

That's scary. I wonder if the REAL guy thinks this fake person/the woman is someone who knows him personally or did they just copy info from his FB postings?
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

lol its like all kids during the time chatrooms popped did that...i was a beast in them BET and Yahoo chatrooms...I was 11 getting 18 year old girls phone numbers...I remember I actually called one chick and when she said hello I hung up lmaooo

right!
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:31pm
lmao. everyone had the same exact descriptions of themselves in those chatrooms.

Person: How do you look?
Other : I'm 6'0 light skin with a fade. 

lol. 
good times. 
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

What happen, I remember when I was watching the show he mention a little bit of what happen to! What happen? It can't get an worst with that stiper from DC!
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:34pm

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

rofl true...the girl I called sounded older than me..I bet it some girls on there lied bout their age too lol

I'm sure a good majority of them lied LOL
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:35pm
LOL I used to be on AIM chat all the time when I was a pre teen.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic