Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dr. Phil: Online Dating Fraud (Catfish)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:47pm
Never happened to me before.
It's called skype.
Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:47pm
How do you fall in love with an online persona?

Now these women were the epitome of thirst if they ate the catfish, lol

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Never happened to me before.
It's called skype.

yeah hadn't thought about that; but wonder why they were having phone sex and not skype sex. Well,  know why on 'her' end, but seems like the women would have been skeptical that he wasn't willing to get on camera.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

no comment

jr.

Nope, spill it.
The thread has been made
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:52pm

yeah skype could have been used to at least verify they are who they say they are.  but even then, imma need to lay hands on you before i can dare take you seriously...

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by tasty0619 tasty0619 wrote:

Dr Phil said that because of the movie and subsequent MTV show. I am addicted to that show (Catfish) because it's mind boggling how blind some ppl can be
this
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

yeah skype could have been used to at least verify they are who they say they are.  but even then, imma need to lay hands on you before i can dare take you seriously...

TC, girl these women say they were planning futureS with a picture! I mean the pix he/she stole was cute and all (not my type tho) but I mean really! Planning weddings?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:56pm
lmaoooooo wow.  i can't.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:59pm
eta: no offense to couples who met online. I know it works, we have some here; but these women were silly with it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by tasty0619 tasty0619 wrote:

Dr Phil said that because of the movie and subsequent MTV show. I am addicted to that show (Catfish) because it's mind boggling how blind some ppl can be

I need to watch this show
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic