Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dr. Phil: Online Dating Fraud (Catfish)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by babelipsss babelipsss wrote:

It is hard to believe that someone could be that lonely.  Sad.
there was a thread about a lonely girl on the icLOLLOL http://tinyurl.com/br38s79

Woman Accidentally Captures Own Loneliness in Twitter Photo.

50b78ae8e3657.png

Allow us to translate (we speak fluent Sad Person): "Babe caught me sleeping." But what she really means is "I caught myself lying about having a boyfriend and then uploaded the evidence to a social media site. I am going to have a very bad day." We just hope one day she finds her Prince Charming, or at least her Prince "Creepily Photographs Women While They're Unconscious
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 3:03pm
I'm crying real tears
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 3:03pm
awwwhhhhh lol.  damn.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 3:03pm
I wanna thank the poster who introduced me to that show.  That show has me in stitches for the wrong reasons.  But it also teaches me some things.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Love the Catfish show.

Anybody got any good Catfish stories?

I have one sorta lol.

After Katrina, I was so bored in ATL because I didn't know anyone at all.
One day I was on the phone with my bestie and she was like hold on ima put Bryce on 3way with us.
I'm like ok cool. So when he gets on the phone he has the sexiest voice and he was saying how he played football for St Aug before the storm and all that. So he was like "give me your number & we can talk after we hang up with Amber." So we texted for about 2 days and I asked if he had a MySpace he said yeah and he told me his name.

I looked him up and thought I had the wrong person so I called and asked what his profile photo looked like. He told me, I hung up the phone & never talked to him again.
He called me like 4 times and then I had my oldest brother threaten to beat him up so he stopped.

Y'all this nicca looked like biggie smalls and he was built like a t-Rex.
I didn't talk to my best friend for 2 weeks
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 3:04pm
i'm loooooooooooonely............i need someone to taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalkkkkkkkkkkkkk toooooooooooo
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 3:04pm
I was looking for that photo earlier!!

I felt bad for Trina on the TV show...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 3:05pm
lmaoooooooooooooooo @ built like a t-rex!!!!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 3:08pm
 One woman said she was a 'cutter' and the fake guy pretended he cut himself too. He had her take pix of her cuts to send to him. He was exploiting her pain. that's bad. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 3:09pm
funny Sunshine. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System