FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dr Phil: Moms Who Hate Their Own Children

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:03am
Originally posted by nikietc nikietc wrote:

I think it's more than just being a naturally unfit parent. A lot of the problem is that parenthood is idealized and people don't know just what they're getting into.

Pregnancy is the riskiest thing many women will experience in their lives and both mother and child surviving pregnancy and labor healthy is a miracle in and of itself. There's no guarantee that anyone is going to have a 100% healthy child, and even if they do, you can't predict the child's personality.

I don't think any of these women set out to hate their children, but they really weren't ready like they thought they were. Just because you have money or a husband doesn't mean you should have kids.

This is so true..

I have a special needs child and I love him so much...I'm obsessed with him.  He is my everything.
There are some frustrating times but nothing has never, ever gotten me to the point of being frustrated with him.  But I have a lot of patience when it comes to children.  Some of these mothers lack patience and in that case, adapting a prayer life may help.
Sponsored Links

RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:10am
The first child was autistic

The black girl I think was a normal child. The mom was just crazy as hell. She didn't even want to read parenting books because they were "eurocentric"
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:15am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i feel like thats more common than people care to admit.

... i don't agree. *shrug*
RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:20am
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i feel like thats more common than people care to admit.

... i don't agree. *shrug*

right. I don't think it's really commonplace to feel this extreme. Your kids may anger & frustrate you, but to say you wish you had a gun to kill a 10 year old .... that's VERY extreme
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

OMG she said she wishes her daughter would disappear and never return; and she would be ok . Tells the little girl to run away. They need to take that child.  She said if she had a gun she would kill them both.

I wanted to beat the sh*t out of this lady for suggesting her parenting style was the afrocentric way of raising children.

it hurt my heart when she said 'it's different with a black child' referring to how you have to discipline children. I really felt for her daughter.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:08pm

^But,  The black girl had "more than one degree" and I believe she said a good job. She bragged about giving her daughter what she wanted, (while doing irreparable damage to her self esteem)

I dont know what the white woman had, but she had a husband and didn't seem poor. It's not about money.

Theyre just sorry ass parents. The black girl is going to kill her daughter.

yes! She was saying how she buys the girl anything she wants (even mentioned shoes)Cry.

She said she didn't want the grandmom to take her because she would be teaching her values that she didn't agree with (or something like that). Wonder what that was about?

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 09 2012 at 1:59pm
dayumash93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dayumash93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 5:00pm
wrong thread LOL

Edited by dayumash93 - Nov 09 2012 at 5:00pm
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 5:05pm
Makes me even more thankful to have the parents that I have already. I can't imagine growing up in such a toxic environment, knowing that the person who gave birth to me hates me....smh. I feel for those children. 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 5:08pm
Purp, yeah.. I figure any place is better than being with that bitch. Did you notice how when Dr. Phil asked who hurt her, she denied abuse but then ended with "I'm not about to go there with you"

I wonder did he know something and she was choosing not to disclose it on the show?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 5:12pm

Purp, yeah.. I figure any place is better than being with that bitch. Did you notice how when Dr. Phil asked who hurt her, she denied abuse but then ended with "I'm not about to go there with you"

I wonder did he know something and she was choosing not to disclose it on the show?

I caught that too. I surely hope the therapy Phil's providing helps her.. But my main concern immediately is the little girl.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>