FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dr Phil: Moms Who Hate Their Own Children

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:13pm
I don't get it, why even entertain the idea of having children if you can't love them? Why not put them up for adoption, you know how many couples there are that aren't able to conceive and there are ppl like this wishing the worst on their own children? Were the fathers on the show? People like this should have their ovaries cut out
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

OMG she said she wishes her daughter would disappear and never return; and she would be ok . Tells the little girl to run away. They need to take that child.  She said if she had a gun she would kill them both.

I wanted to beat the sh*t out of this lady for suggesting her parenting style was the afrocentric way of raising children.
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

I don't get it, why even entertain the idea of having children if you can't love them? Why not put them up for adoption, you know how many couples there are that aren't able to conceive and there are ppl like this wishing the worst on their own children? Were the fathers on the show? People like this should have their ovaries cut out
Parenting isn't predictable. A lot of births aren't planned either. 

Chances are a lot of these moms did realise how they'd feel towards their kids, and by the time that they did, probably didn't see it as an option to put them up for adoption etc. 
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:00am
At this point, the American government needs to charge a fee per child, not even a one child per family rule like China, but a fee per child period. That would cut down on a lot of y...I know many people will be pissed off, but if you don't have the money to pay the fee, then you probably don't have the money to provide for the child either. 

Edited by khivey - Nov 09 2012 at 2:00am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:49am
^But,  The black girl had "more than one degree" and I believe she said a good job. She bragged about giving her daughter what she wanted, (while doing irreparable damage to her self esteem)

I dont know what the white woman had, but she had a husband and didn't seem poor. It's not about money.

Theyre just sorry ass parents. The black girl is going to kill her daughter.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:21am
It could all be so simple...condoms, people.
nikietc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nikietc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:39am
I think it's more than just being a naturally unfit parent. A lot of the problem is that parenthood is idealized and people don't know just what they're getting into.

Pregnancy is the riskiest thing many women will experience in their lives and both mother and child surviving pregnancy and labor healthy is a miracle in and of itself. There's no guarantee that anyone is going to have a 100% healthy child, and even if they do, you can't predict the child's personality.

I don't think any of these women set out to hate their children, but they really weren't ready like they thought they were. Just because you have money or a husband doesn't mean you should have kids.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:23am
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

At this point, the American government needs to charge a fee per child, not even a one child per family rule like China, but a fee per child period. That would cut down on a lot of y...I know many people will be pissed off, but if you don't have the money to pay the fee, then you probably don't have the money to provide for the child either. 

[QUOTE=khivey]

being able to afford to care for a child doesnt make you a good parent. this isnt about money. they arent providing a healthy emotional environment for these children.

Edited by petiteone29 - Nov 09 2012 at 9:25am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:46am
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

*sigh* why did i come in here...its too early for this mess...i have something to say to this^^but i guess i wont..smh.Ermm

anyways as a parent i understand the frustration...but are they seriously saying they hate their own kids?im not gonna watch the vid or catch the rerun. i cant imagine tellin my kids i hate them, or to run away...before it gets anywhere near that bad i send them to their grammys for the weekend. sometimes just a small break will do you some good. but to like for real hate your kids...man i dont know what to say...probably why im rambling now..its just crazy to me.

RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:50am
Putting them up for adoption isn't the answer either .... a lot of the time that only sets kids up for even bigger failures because they never really adjust, can get abused even more, runaway, etc.

These moms needed to reach out for help a long time ago. And as many times as the black woman admitted, with a straight face, to wanting to kill her child, DCF should've immediately been alerted. She just needs to let the child live with her grandmother
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>