Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dr. Oz talking bout weave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

You are exaggerating once again so that you can work 'the White man' into yet another conversation. You'all got a hard on for 'the White man'. He's everywhere! hee hee!

I don't think Dr. Oz is telling those Black women anything ... that they don't already know. Duh! Who thinks a perm is GOOD for your hair? Raise your hand.

A bigger question is why she has the money to buy all that fantasy hair ... but not have any money to get a bridge in her mouth for those gosh awful missing teeth! Dead

Talk about misplaced priorities!

Petition to ban Printer Ink from all sections except Relationships because that's the only place she speaks sense in.

All in favor?
Sponsored Links

TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

You are exaggerating once again so that you can work 'the White man' into yet another conversation. You'all got a hard on for 'the White man'. He's everywhere! hee hee!

I don't think Dr. Oz is telling those Black women anything ... that they don't already know. Duh! Who thinks a perm is GOOD for your hair? Raise your hand.

A bigger question is why she has the money to buy all that fantasy hair ... but not have any money to get a bridge in her mouth for those gosh awful missing teeth! Dead

Petition to ban Printer Ink from all sections except Relationships because that's the only place she speaks sense in.

All in favor?

I agree.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 7:45pm
Nay.

You might disagree w/ Printer Ink but her views and others like her keeps this  place interesting.  If we all agreed on controversal topics, things it'd be very boring around here...and no drama.  We Heart drama, lol

Back on topic:  I'd love to see the full clip of Mirror Mirror on the Oz show instead of the 1:30 snippet.  That woman does need to invest more in her mouth then all those hood rat wigs she got.

Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 10:19pm
Didn't watch the vid. Printer_Ink should stay
cece1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote cece1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by TheAwakenGod TheAwakenGod wrote:

Listen here, demon. Your kind needs to be exterminated, period. This is our last discussion.

I rather keep printerink than this twat^^^Dead
RachelRegina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote RachelRegina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 10:41pm

You'all got a hard on for 'the White man'

LOL the irony
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 11:00pm
the town idiot can stay,, just ignore her and K.I.M. with the topic

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 5:22am
awww..so the two of you got the bump up here eh? I also got a promotion :D
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 5:33am
What did Printer_Ink say that was wrong?
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 6:31am
Originally posted by cece1987 cece1987 wrote:

Originally posted by TheAwakenGod TheAwakenGod wrote:

Listen here, demon. Your kind needs to be exterminated, period. This is our last discussion.

I rather keep printerink than this twat^^^Dead

What's wrong with me? Sleepy

I served my hard time and the last time I was banned for no particular reason than just to ban me.

Edited by TheAwakenGod - Sep 13 2013 at 6:31am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System