Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
lyfeizlove View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2007 at 9:54am
hey girl

yea i used the same thing. i did experience the tingling and i thought the same thing that it must be working but it wasn't. i didn't used it too long. i didn't experience the bleeding but i did have flakes in my scalp. i never used it again. i thought it was a good product the way they advertise it but it is not. it is so hard to find good products that will work.
Sponsored Links

Dehinds View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2007 at 3:00pm
Wow that's serious. There should be a warning sign if the products cause such adverse reactions. 
Aariyona View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2007 at 11:33pm
Wow that's so crazy, I was wondering about that stuff.. My hair dresser told me to go and get some saying that thats what she used, so then I  went crazy buying all the products.. The oil, grease, temple creame, shampoo, braid spray I mean everything you could think of and I used it and it didnt help, in fact my hair started sheading alot and I had very dry scalp.  I didnt think it was the dr. miracle because my hair dresser suggested it.. However I did stop using it and stop going to her lol because i thought may the product was just not for my hair, but now I see its not my hair its the product!
CincyBenGal84 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2007 at 4:06am
wow. i just got got done praising this product in another reply. I will keep a watchful eye on my scalp because i dont want to waste money. I did thin khtat it was weird that the bottle itself didnt list the ingredients. I threw the box away  too because i just wanted to get to the nitty the product. I will not be buying this product in the futre i will warn others. Sorry you had to go through this but thank you because you are saving alot of people.
neisha2007 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2007 at 8:05pm
The bss store gave me samples of this stuff from dr.miracles ( can't remember exactly which one ) it almost all my hair out immediatley!
i was SO MAD.. Glad i found this thread, i will warn people about it too
And i'm so sorry that happend to you
Chika View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2007 at 10:11am
Wow!  Thank you so much for posting this.  I have been getting the big scalp flakes and bleeding weeping scalp for a little while but didn't make the connection until I read this.

The problems started in April, the exact time that I visited America and purchased this rubbish.  I'm sooooo annoyed that I didn't make the connection sooner.  I'm just praying that there is no lasting damage to my head.
kirst3n View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2007 at 11:49pm
Wow, that's awful. I never used any of the other products because I used the relaxer and wasn't impressed...I'm kind of glad I didn't now!
Miss_Pepa256 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2007 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by nikkiishappy nikkiishappy wrote:

I used to be a member of this site but I lost my log-in so I have been checking to see if anyone has had problems with Temple & Nape Gro Balm.  I started using it about 2 months ago and I thought it felt great. The tingling felt good and I was sure it would work.  I used ot every night for about 2 weeks and then I slowed it down to every few days.  This lasted 2 months at least.  2.5 weeks ago I noticed that my scalp at the very front of my head had started to peel.  It looked like dry scalp and I thought it was weird because I have never had that issue.  I thought maybe it was the weather so I used more Dr Miracle.  Big mistake.  A few days later it was worse.  It was getting so bad that I started wearing a scarf because it was embarassing.  Large flakes would peel right off my head and my hair seemed to be thinner.
My hairdresser thought I had a fungus.Cry  I went to the doctor and she thought it was psoriasis.  I still did not put 2 and 2 together.  I had stopped using the Dr Miracle because I had forgotten about it.  My scalp has been irritated and painful to touch but the flaking has subsided a tiny bit.  Last night I decided to use Dr Miracle again (remember I still did not realize this was the problem).  I wrapped my hair and went to sleep.  When I woke up and looked at my scarf it looked wet in one spot.  It was bleeding.  My scalp looks as though it is fallig off at the exact points where I put the Dr Miracles balm.

I have spent the day frantically searching the internet for any info on this happening to anyone else.  I have never ever ever had an issue with hair products.  NEVER.  I have no idea what is in the balm because the ingredients are not listed on the jar and I threw out the box a long time ago.

I am sure this product works for a lot of people but not me.  I have no doubt it was the Dr Miracle either because the rest of my scalp is fine.  I am praying that I don't lose any more hair from this product.  If anyone finds anything online or if this happened to you (or something similar) please reply to this post.

thanks for listening.
i just started using this product about a month ago and the same exact thing was happening to meShocked i thought it was too strong for me so i started using it every other day, but my scalp got worse and my thin spot is thinnerAngry my scalp(in the front of my head) was flaking and peeling like crazy! it wasn't the regular small flakes either, they were hugeDead but i'm done using that crap!
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2007 at 7:03am
I don't like the adverts to this brand, seems to desperate.
kirst3n View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2007 at 2:12am
I only used the Temple and Nape balm once. I had to wash it out! After 10 or 15 mins. It burned so badly.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic