Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dr. Dre hip hop's 1st billionaire?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:24am
Who cares. All that money will be White by 2052 anyhow
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 4:19am
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Welp, I guess white folk bout to be happy. Apple could do absolutely
nothing and sell the headphones as is and white folk would swear the
"new and improved" beats are the best thing on earth. Have yall seen
reviews on the headphones? Disgusting. So I copped a pair. I like em.
i'll never buy beats
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 7:08am
i aint spending 100 bones on no head phones, they break just like any other
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 7:26am
i heard he only owns 20% so that he'll get 800 million out of the 3.2 billion
not sure, read somewhere

and aren't beats overrated?

Edited by missunfoolish - May 10 2014 at 7:27am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:13am
He owns 25%.
And forbes already knocked the billionaire thing down.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:21am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

From slapping Dee Barnes to a billionaire.

I had to research this. Utterly disgusting.

Quote On January 27, 1991 Dr. Dre would encounter Barnes at a record release party in Hollywood. According to Rolling Stone reporter Alan Light:

He picked her up and "began slamming her leg and the right side of her body repeatedly against a wall near the stairway" as his bodyguard held off the crowd. After Dre tried to throw her down the stairs and failed, he began kicking her in the ribs and hands. She escaped and ran into the women's rest room. Dre followed her and "grabbed her from behind by the hair and proceeded to punch her in the back of the head."[3]

N.W.A.'s MC Ren later said "bitch deserved it", and Eazy-E "yeah, bitch had it coming, and I'm 'bout to rib you." As Dr. Dre explained the incident, "People talk all this sh*t, but you know, somebody with me, I'm gonna with them. I just did it, you know. Ain't nothing you can do now by talking about it. Besides, it ain't no big thing-- I just threw her through a door."
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

He owns 25%.

Idk why people think Forbes are any more credible with numbers than anybody and their own calculator. Forbes does not know what's in these people's pockets or bank accounts. The numbers they post can be calculated by a regular person by adding everything up they made over the years. They don't have any inside info. Diddy has been saying this for years. They don't have special access to anybody's bank accounts.

The refuting article shouldn't have even been made, it's common sense that 3.2 billion was not going to be going in his own pockets. That's not how business deals work.

Edited by Journey94 - May 10 2014 at 8:32am
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Who cares. All that money will be White by 2052 anyhow

Lol
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

He owns 25%.

Idk why people think Forbes are any more credible with numbers than anybody and their own calculator. Forbes does not know what's in these people's pockets or bank accounts. The numbers they post can be calculated by a regular person by adding everything up they made over the years. They don't have any inside info. Diddy has been saying this for years. They don't have special access to anybody's bank accounts.

The refuting article shouldn't have even been made, it's common sense that 3.2 billion was not going to be going in his own pockets. That's not how business deals work.

Lmao. Calm down. They can write whatever they want.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:34am
dre is worth upwards 200 mil without beats anyway
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>