Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dozens of Cops Find Couple Sexing In Park

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
augiemoment View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote augiemoment Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 3:10am
i wish they were attractive, then the story would have had a different meaning
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 3:18am
^^^ right, but he's not that bad looking, she on the other hand...the chin and neck situation is just...tragicCry

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 3:20am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

my ex and i were messing around in a park(in the super cut) many yrs ago.   it was only intended to be a 30 second blow job for fun, and that's all the time it took because the next time we look up, there's the creepiest, nastiest lookin nga strokin his penis while watching us.  </span>

i'd never do it again because it pisses me off how filthy parks are now coupled with being more of a haven for bored, broke, horny, drugged up, or drunk adults rather than children and active adults.

Lol ironic innit
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 4:12am
Sick
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 4:38am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

my ex and i were messing around in a park(in the super cut) many yrs ago.   it was only intended to be a 30 second blow job for fun, and that's all the time it took because the next time we look up, there's the creepiest, nastiest lookin nga strokin his penis while watching us.  </span>

i'd never do it again because it pisses me off how filthy parks are now coupled with being more of a haven for bored, broke, horny, drugged up, or drunk adults rather than children and active adults.

Lol ironic innit

it would be ironic if i didn't say ...."i'd never do it again because"...fail. i was 20 yrs old.  haven't done it since.
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 4:55am
She must be really talented.....I try really hard not to call people ugly....
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 4:56am
really Now
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 4:58am
I bet they were doing some freaky sh*t....Like f*ckin her neck fat and sh*t
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 5:00am

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Lol ironic innit

it would be ironic if i didn't say ...."<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">i'd never do it again because"...fail. i was 20 yrs old.  haven't done it since.</span>
lol

keep your knickers on,

my point being, that those horny people in the park could have the same mindset you had at 20, i.e just for kicks and nothing more than 30seconds

lol

the irony is in passing judgement of those people being sexual in the park without knowing their motivating reasons
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 5:28am

I'm not too far from where this happenedDead

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style