BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Health Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Down Below Washing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2011 at 8:38pm
water and summers eve kitty wash.. the purple bottle . 

My homegirl told me once that a friend of hers used a cap full of vinegar in her bath and her kitty dried up for about a year . Confused
Sponsored Links

Inspired View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Inspired Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2011 at 9:34pm
i heard that vinegar was suppose to "tighten" u up down there..
Rachellee92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rachellee92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2011 at 9:53pm
A half cup of vinegar in a water bottle and the rest water :) it makes you smell fresh and also tightens you up :)
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 6:24am
smh at some of these comments.

To answer the OP question. You NEED  to wash your private area with more than just water. You should use a mild soap. I use dove or any soap that does not have deordorants in them. Now some women are over sensitive and really have to watch what they use. I have never had any problems in that area, and I am not sensitive to soap. But it should be cleaned inside, just outside. I heard a Gyn say how so many young women get it wrong, with not cleaning properly......The vagina is self cleaning up inside, yes. But the part on the outside needs to be cleaned with something more than just water. Especially is you have a significant other. Happy cleaning ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2012 at 8:05pm
Vinegar douches tighten you up? I never heard that... I don't think I could ever douche. It seems just wrong to me. I don't like putting anything up there. ^^'

I just was with soap and water. Some people are more sensitive than others, so what you use really just depends on your body and preference.

I'll use Dove soap, Axe body wash or Summer's Eve body washes. They seem to work for me. Other things have stung when I tried to wash with them, probably had too many fragrances and such.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2012 at 7:50pm
OP I know how you feel I also have the same problem! I wash twice a day most times. But the odour just returns. & I use the finger technique lol when I shower because it helps somewhat but I still have to take another shower or it returns. I've done the ACV and hydrogen douches but they last 2 days at the most & it's just a tedious job. 

I don't think it's sweat because I keep myself trimmed up all the time & I do shower frequently. I've asked my doc but she prescribed some funny cream and suppository which only lasted 3dys. & when I went & asked again they said it's normal & it's not an issue but it's not normal imo. So I can't say what it is for the life of me because whether I wash with just water or mild soap etc it won't go away Angry

Only thing I haven't tried is the garlic... I'm scared it will get lost in there though Stern Smile

I drink plenty of fluids, work out & my diet is quite good btw. 

My whole body is in shambles though so I think there's actually something seriously wrong internally but the doctors are not helping me so I don't know how to fix it :( I'm thinking of trying the colon cleansers though because it might just be that I need to detox
Grapes25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grapes25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2012 at 12:48pm
I use summer's eve feminine wash. You should only be washing externally as your vagina has a natural way of cleaning internally.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 3:42am
Shower twice a day. Finger wash with warm water for the inside and Vagisil OdorBlock for the outside works for me. Never had any problems with being smelly. Even after being all sweaty during a workout.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 3:45am
Originally posted by Inspired Inspired wrote:

Apparently it does work, especially if u use it the morning after sex. My hubby always loves how it always seems to snaps it back to normal after everytime. Sometimes he purposely tries to wear it out, but always failsLOL. Sorry if TMI...

Plus, the vinegar is also good for restoring your PH balance.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Allure. Allure. wrote:

Originally posted by Inspired Inspired wrote:

Apparently it does work, especially if u use it the morning after sex. My hubby always loves how it always seems to snaps it back to normal after everytime. Sometimes he purposely tries to wear it out, but always failsLOL. Sorry if TMI...

Plus, the vinegar is also good for restoring your PH balance.

damn, I didn't know that...need to try it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
  Share Topic