Topic ClosedDown Below Washing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
spodie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2010 at 1:19pm
It helps to use a water filter on your shower head. Maybe you have hard water.
Sponsored Links

ElectricLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2010 at 9:49pm
African black soap and water. I make sure never to get the actual soap inside my canal, however. I just like to wet my hand and cleanse inside by scooping out any juice. 

I'm afraid to pour anything in my coochie. I do douche, but it's when I'm feeling a little funny about my vagina. I dip a tampon in water mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar and insert. Balances the pH~
BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2010 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by LilDrey LilDrey wrote:

Dr.Bonners Peppermint Soap & water

I have heard this stuff is amazing from GNC
missdezy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2010 at 12:09am
where can u get acv from?
BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2010 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by missdezy missdezy wrote:

where can u get acv from?
I get mine at the vegan and health store. Sometimes I mix my own
slimjuicy View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2010 at 9:41pm
Wow, I'm a grown azz female and never heard of some of this stuff. inserting fingers, putting water up there, never heard of it. I know all women have a scent, which is natural, but soap and water and washing every crease and crevices lol, never inside was good for me. My mom never told me how to wash it, but when I was a pre teen, she did tell me that once I got some hair down there, to make sure I kept it clean, so I would wash it like 3 times lol.

Are you ladies sexual active on the regular (the ones who have to put the fingers up in it), having a guy cum in you. etc. I'm just trying to figure out how discharge will stay up in you like that. I've also heard that it naturally cleanse itself out. I douche for the second time in my life a couple of days ago, because I had a longer period than usual. it did make me feel a fresher, but that's not something I will do all the time.
ElleSoul View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2010 at 12:32am
it makes me angry and disturbed that people are doing such things to their precious V's!

douching, fingers, excessive soap, etc. is ALL BAD... 

all that one should need is to too keep the area trimmed and wash the OUTSIDE areas (creases, folds, etc.) with mild soap and water, but NEVER inside... this throws off the PH of your vagina and cause all sorts of infections, including yeast infection and THEN you'll really have a scent issue and feel gross. Also, consider that putting such harsh chemicals in that area could potentially cause long term problems (lack of wetness, higher risk for cervical cancer, etc.)

any doctor will tell you not to put anything in your vagina... it IS a naturally cleaning organ and does NOT need you to do anything extra inside. Douching and putting soap, etc. on the inside WASHES AWAY & KILLS HEALTHY BACTERIA (yes, not all bacteria is bad for you)... and while it may make you feel "cleaner" you infact are not and your V will be striving harder than necessary to restore it's proper balance

If you ARE cleaning outside parts and keeping hair trimmed and STILL have a scent issue that ISNY your natural smell, then it's time to see a doctor -- your V is nothing to self-diagnose.

Keep it simple ladies -- do research on VALID sites (for example Web MD is always good) and also don't be afraid to ask your OBGYN or family doctor
MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2010 at 12:56am

THIS Clap

mztierra813 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2010 at 1:04am
Originally posted by ElleSoul ElleSoul wrote:

it makes me angry and disturbed that people are doing such things to their precious V's!

douching, fingers, excessive soap, etc. is ALL BAD... 

all that one should need is to too keep the area trimmed and wash the OUTSIDE areas (creases, folds, etc.) with mild soap and water, but NEVER inside... this throws off the PH of your vagina and cause all sorts of infections, including yeast infection and THEN you'll really have a scent issue and feel gross. Also, consider that putting such harsh chemicals in that area could potentially cause long term problems (lack of wetness, higher risk for cervical cancer, etc.)

any doctor will tell you not to put anything in your vagina... it IS a naturally cleaning organ and does NOT need you to do anything extra inside. Douching and putting soap, etc. on the inside WASHES AWAY & KILLS HEALTHY BACTERIA (yes, not all bacteria is bad for you)... and while it may make you feel "cleaner" you infact are not and your V will be striving harder than necessary to restore it's proper balance

If you ARE cleaning outside parts and keeping hair trimmed and STILL have a scent issue that ISNY your natural smell, then it's time to see a doctor -- your V is nothing to self-diagnose.

Keep it simple ladies -- do research on VALID sites (for example Web MD is always good) and also don't be afraid to ask your OBGYN or family doctor

Yup this is what my mom taught meClapClap
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2010 at 10:03am
I just use water and let it air dry.  I am extremely sensitive to soaps because it makes the pH levels in my vaginal area go haywire.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>
  Share Topic