Forum LockedDoubleleafwig

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
NinaSymone View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2008 at 6:23pm

the hair is so pretty! and they accept paypal too..

Sponsored Links

Mianna View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2008 at 6:53pm
On their site it says that they take western union, I did not see anything about paypal....Did you contact them NinaSymone?
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2008 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Mianna Mianna wrote:

On their site it says that they take western union, I did not see anything about paypal....Did you contact them NinaSymone?

WAIT !!!! NINAsYMONE ???? A lot of us know little or nothing about this vendor.  Nina Simone is a very famous American jazz singer and pianist.  Why is someone using this as a name ?  Be careful. Sound fishy to me.  I could be way wrong, but it sounds spooky, fishy and weird.

My correspondence to them came from Leo.  And they take PayPal for a 5% surcharge.

jLaL127 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2008 at 3:47pm
has anyone ordered from them recently????
2honest View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2008 at 4:22pm
Their site is very informative on density, workshop photos etc. They look to be out of the same area as the other Chinese Vendors.
Has anyone received their unit?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2008 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Celie Celie wrote:

WAIT !!!! NINAsYMONE ???? A lot of us know little or nothing about this vendor.  Nina Simone is a very famous American jazz singer and pianist.  Why is someone using this as a name ?  Be careful. Sound fishy to me.  I could be way wrong, but it sounds spooky, fishy and weird.

My correspondence to them came from Leo.  And they take PayPal for a 5% surcharge.

Yes she is a famous American jazz singer......and I have used this screen name for years Wink you are WAYYYYYY WRONG....im just a fan of hers...LOL 

Im not a vendor...just a proud FLW wearer just like the rest of you....

and why i gotta be fishy?!?! Tongue

and yes....i did contact them a couple of days ago and per Leo they take paypal, it was on their website but under payment info but now its not listed....

Edited by NinaSymone - Feb 20 2008 at 6:09pm
jLaL127 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2008 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by NinaSymone NinaSymone wrote:

Yes she is a famous American jazz singer......and I have used this screen name for years Wink you are WAYYYYYY WRONG....im just a fan of hers...LOL  Im not a vendor...just a proud FLW wearer just like the rest of you....

i think she thought that the vendor's name was nina simione and it was a possible fraud i guess....
because when i first read it i thought the same thing u did Smile
cassie1978 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2008 at 6:09pm
i've never heard of this vendor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2008 at 6:14pm

LOL LOL LOL LOL  

has anyone ordered from them yet??? and im talking about doubleleafwig.com LOL I just noticed on one of the pics that shows the hairline it had a slight widow's peak....or is it me??? 
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2008 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by NinaSymone NinaSymone wrote:

Yes she is a famous American jazz singer......and I have used this screen name for years Wink you are WAYYYYYY WRONG....im just a fan of hers...LOL 

Im not a vendor...just a proud FLW wearer just like the rest of you....

and yes....i did contact them a couple of days ago and per Leo they take paypal, it was on their website but under payment info but now its not listed....

Oh I am sorry sweetie.  I was thinking that NinaSymone was some person at doubleleaf !!!  LOLLOL  That is what I was thinking was fishy !  Okay, so let me get this right, NinaSymone is a BHM Diva, not a doubleleaf correspondent !!

I so much apologize to you.  I was confused as to what was being said, which is why I said I might be wrong.

Between menopause, new puppy Mom, chemo-fried brain and age, gurl, I get a whole bunch of posts all confused up ! OuchShockedOuch  I am soooo sorry and stand very corrected.  Love me some Nina Simone --- Wild Is the Wind - I Put A spell on You all my favorites, so now you know you are too !!!!Tongue
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic