Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Double/Triple your hair growth with the GHE (Open)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Double/Triple your hair growth with the GHE (Open)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kathytwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathytwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 8:46pm
Hi all , I am still GHE three to four times a week , wearing daily half wig , washing weekly , oiling daily .
Sponsored Links

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2012 at 12:23am
Curry leaf is a warming plant, that is great for increasing circulation, for this reason this plant is known to increase hair growth. It also fights gray hair.
You can purchase fresh curry from your grocery store or an Indian grocery store. You can find it is the powder form in most grocery stores on the isle with the other spices. This plant is great to use in combination with the GHE method to stimulate hair growth.

Boil fresh curry leaves in some coconut oil, boil until you see a black residue start to form at the top, spoon out this residue into a separate container. Then pour the remaining oil into another container. Apply the black residue from your mix onto your scalp twice a week. Apply the black residue, then GHE for at least 3 hours, then rinse out. You can try doing this treatment over night remember this is a warming oil it may keep you from sleeping. Give this treatment 10 weeks to see a big difference in your hair growth. If you apply this treatment twice a week consistently it will stimulate your hair growth. The remaining of your oil mix can also be used on your hair for styling. Be sure not to boil the mixture to long.

Edited by Veemack - Oct 12 2012 at 12:24am
kathytwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kathytwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:37pm
Hi all , I am still GHE three to four times a week , wearing daily half wig , washing weekly , oiling daily .  I went from bald hair in back and sides , now I have 5 to 6inch full head of hair. this is a lot for me from where I coming from . I hope to press hair at the end of the month for actual length. Regiment olive oil , multi - vitamin , India hemp grease, water , oil and Giovanni mix daily use, half wigs daily , comb hair once a week , no brushing.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by kathytwa kathytwa wrote:

Hi all , I am still GHE three to four times a week , wearing daily half wig , washing weekly , oiling daily .  I went from bald hair in back and sides , now I have 5 to 6inch full head of hair. this is a lot for me from where I coming from . I hope to press hair at the end of the month for actual length. Regiment olive oil , multi - vitamin , India hemp grease, water , oil and Giovanni mix daily use, half wigs daily , comb hair once a week , no brushing.
That is awesome Kathy! Tell us what date you started doing the GHE and oiling daily, so others can know when to expect results. Bald to 5 inches is a huge accomplishment! To God be all the Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kathytwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathytwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:59pm

Hi Veemax, Yes i can share ,  2009 - 2012  Severe breakages, bald spots , shedding.  December 2012 - February 2012: Protein overlord, severe breakages on nape and both sides of my head, thin fine hair. March 2012 – present -GHE daily, rotate oils nightly shea butter , essential oils carrot, coconut, olive, castor olive, avocado mist, India Hemp blue magic grease . My favorite Blue Magic India Hemp grease and natural olive oil  with my GHE mix .

Edited by kathytwa - Dec 16 2012 at 11:18am
CrownRhoyale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrownRhoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:17pm
5 inches of new growth is pretty good considering youre using grease regularly. Perhaps it would be more more growth without the blue magic? I'm just asking because blue magic typically has more petroleum (vasoline) in it that other natural oils. Is it a new formula youre using?

kathytwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathytwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:16am
Hi CrownRhoyals,  I found this product to work for me  as we stated on BHM everything may not work for everyone.  I am happy with 5 inches compare to bald spots for the last three to four years, and alopecia . my start date with India Hemp  Blue Magic March 2012 my growth begin and been growing ever since with no breakage and my hair is healthy  . Yes I am aware what in this prodoct , I use India Hemp BM not olivie oil not sure if it new. thanks
CrownRhoyale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrownRhoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 8:37pm
Thanks, ur absolutely right. I got a friend with alopecia around her temples, I'll share ur regimen with her. 
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:23pm
So it appears that your main problem was probably sebum production. The oils and grease in combination with the plastic caps creating a steam effect at night for better absorption is what got you the best results.

I understand how some feel about petroleum and what is said on many hair forums and articles, however petroleum nor mineral oil clogs your hair follicles. The molecular structure of petroleum is not big enough to clog your hair follicles. This is scientific fact.  True it is not the best oil to use on your hair, but what is good about petroleum is that it is the best at keeping bacterial away. This will help keep your hair germ free and will allow your hair to grow better and longer.

Petroleum attracts a lot of dust and dirt from the air, so those who use it need to wash at least once per week. Absolutely nothing wrong with using petroleum it does not clog your hair follicles nor does it create any barriers other oils will get through if used with the mineral oil or petroleum.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:15pm
This challenge has been my second favorite challenge for me this year. I have truly enjoyed it. I started doing the GHE technique 2011 around the spring time I believe.  I remember the first 10 weeks of doing this, my hair growth tripled from my normal 1/4 inch per 5 weeks 3/4 of an inch. I was really happy. I got growth like that one more time while doing the GHE although I do change the technique from the way most people do it. I did not use any product with my cap/scarf. My desire was to allow the plastic cap and scarf to produce heat that would stimulate my natural sebum flow. And that is what it did for me. As time went on I started other techniques which got in the way of me doing the GHE 3 nights a week as I desired. Was my hair growth consistent each month? No it was not, but it did always increase my normal rate of hair growth from the normal 1/4 inch. This year for the first time I actually grew and retained 6 inches of hair. Normally I gain 3 inches. Amazingly I did this without wearing hair extensions. Because my regimen has my hair so healthy and because I finger comb, I retain lots of length......So praise God from whom all blessings flow! I am also happy for all the others whom this thread has helped.  Stay tuned for more about my GHE experience this year. Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495>
  Share Topic