Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Double/Triple your hair growth with the GHE (Open)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Double/Triple your hair growth with the GHE (Open)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 95>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2012 at 4:08pm
Still GHEing on a regular basis! I straightened my hair last week for the first time in almost three months, and it felt and looked so healthy. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my hair being so moisturized. I've washed my hair since, and I'm back in cornrows and GHEing nightly, I will continue doing this as it has proven to benefit my hair tremendously.
Sponsored Links

HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2012 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Still GHEing on a regular basis! I straightened my hair last week for the first time in almost three months, and it felt and looked so healthy. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my hair being so moisturized. I've washed my hair since, and I'm back in cornrows and GHEing nightly, I will continue doing this as it has proven to benefit my hair tremendously.

Awesome! Glad to hear about your progress. May I ask, how often do your cornrow? Also, how long of a break do you give your hair inbetween? I am thinking of cornrowing my hair and wearing U-parts with closures during that time (removing them nightly of course and washing regularly), but I'm wondering how long I should leave the cornrows in for.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2012 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by HoneyS7 HoneyS7 wrote:

Awesome! Glad to hear about your progress. May I ask, how often do your cornrow? Also, how long of a break do you give your hair inbetween? I am thinking of cornrowing my hair and wearing U-parts with closures during that time (removing them nightly of course and washing regularly), but I'm wondering how long I should leave the cornrows in for.

Thank you! I cornrow every 3-4 weeks (basically every time I wash). I'm actually going to try and go longer this time...maybe 8 weeks. And I typically give my hair no break in between. I don't braid tightly, so there's not much of a need for a break. I try to switch up the braid pattern so that the braids aren't constantly being done in the same direction.

My wig has become my absolute favorite protective style! I have the liberty of taking it off every night to oil and massage my scalp. Plus my hair and ends are covered. It's oh so convenient!

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2012 at 11:08pm
Keep doing yo thang!
GoodGirlGoneGr8
Big smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 3:36pm
Thank you Veemack!!! I cannot wait to see pics of your hair!! Waist length, eh? Just the thought of it amazes me...I'm drooling and I haven't even seen pics yet Big smile
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 5:51pm

Thank you Veemack!!! I cannot wait to see pics of your hair!! Waist length, eh? Just the thought of it amazes me...I'm drooling and I haven't even seen pics yet Big smile
LOL I am not waist length yet, I should be come Dec or maybe Jan. I just might post some then. Not big on posting pictures or looking at them unless it is a nice style, but just looking at pictures of people stretching their hair to show growth, just does nothing for me, lol. I do like style pictures whether the hair is long or short though. Blessings! We have a rainy Saturday where I am, me and the family are waiting on our pizza. I do not feel like cooking. Blessings!!!

Edited by Veemack - Sep 08 2012 at 5:52pm
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2012 at 11:18pm
This is a good time to start a personal GHE program, now that Summer is coming to an end, with all those hot, days we had, which stripped our hair of moisture. Start by doing the GHE once every other night for the first week. Then twice a week for the next three weeks if you are new to this technique.

If you have done this before, and you have been dealing with some dry hair issues, do a 30 day GHE challenge. This consist of doing the GHE every night for the first  2 weeks and then the last 2 weeks every other night.

Edited by Veemack - Sep 18 2012 at 11:20pm
rubynaturalprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubynaturalprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 8:01am
Sounds nice, I might try.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2012 at 12:51pm
I've been slacking like crazy. I did a braidout a few days ago, and to save the waves/curls from the braidout, I stopped GHEing til wash day...my hair still feels soft, but I know how hard it is for me to bounce back into a regimen after falling off.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2012 at 6:31pm

I've been slacking like crazy. I did a braidout a few days ago, and to save the waves/curls from the braidout, I stopped GHEing til wash day...my hair still feels soft, but I know how hard it is for me to bounce back into a regimen after falling off.
Got to stay on track and focus, the same with other areas of our lives. Because before you know, we will be saying "Happy New Year" so get back on track and focus, focus, focus.Big smile Blessings!!!!!!!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 95>
  Share Topic