Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Double Date Gone Wrong

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 1:02am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I just...

I couldn't have you as my friend. You hear a ringtone and have already decided that this girl is being cheated on and is stupid.

My bf even told me it was the side chick calling, so what r u talking about? It's not the girl's ringtone and he had personalized ones. You wouldn't be suspicious? Bc I couldn't have u as a friend if that happened and u weren't on the lookout. Plus this nicca did other sh*t. I'd love to hear what she does in a few months when she "wises up"

The number 1 thing that also got me bc it's not JUST the song. The song as a personalized ringtone mixed with the fact that he never told whoever he was on the phone with that he was on a date with his gf. He left the gf part out and just said he was out with my bf. Wouldn't u want ur man to tell whoever that he was out with his gf/u? That sh*t looks suspect

Honestly, unless this girl is your bestie or you're a tight friend with the guy...it's not your business. She seems cool/unbothered by his antics. And apparently er'body (your bf) knows that he's hooking up with whatever will let him. This guy sounds like an idiot, if you're going to do dirt, phones should be on silent when out and you shouldn't talk to the extra while you're out with the main one (I'm assuming since you say he's moving with her to another state).

If she's not bothered, it's not for you to get hot - even if it is skanky or low down. IMO the only reason you should be concerned is if you think your SO might have those tendencies too. But only you could know that. And I'm not saying that to start something, but just to say, if you're not tight with that couple, don't waste time getting involved, even if your involvement only goes this far.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 1:06am

Originally posted by MsBianca MsBianca wrote:

scorpio... quick question for you...
(fellow scorpio here! Beer)

i wonder why you call her a "b*tch"... and "slow"...? is there some history there? u seem to hate her...

even if she chose not to discuss the situation right there at that moment doesn't mean she didn't let him have it when they left... some people just aren't confrontational in public places... or in front of other people. that would have made the situation even more awkward for everyone involved.

No. I say that bc of the lack of respect she seemed to have for herself. I felt bad for her for herself, bc she damn sure didn't seem to feel in any way about that. She didnt look embarrassed or anything. He was even showing my bf inappropriate pics of women on his phone at the dinner table and told her it was nothing and wouldnt let her see (She asked after i said something) My bf looked and shook his head. Then my bf took my phone to look up this Walmart music video. The uncle was like "Wow, u know her pass code? I couldn't do that" the chicks in the video were twerking on a handstand. His comments were just plain inappropriate, like he wanted to smash these chicks. The entire time, this chick ain't say sh*t and I just kept turning to look at her with the "You really ain't gonna say sh*t?!" face, and my bf just kept shaking his head and telling me don't say anything. I'm really going "How u 33, and letting sh*t like this rock? Are u serious? And yet ur moving with this nicca? Ur going to have to depend on him for everything when u get down there. You can't even drive and the buses are every once in a blue moon. Chick are u serious? Please tell me ur slow. That's the only excuse I can go with right now"

Edited for spelling

I know that video...that's the "wally wally world". My fiance showed me that bc it has a bootie bounce beat and was on White Folks Get Crunk. That's a ratchet vid for ratchet birds, my SO refused to play it - he's a video DJ.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 1:07am
dp...#bhmproblems

Edited by modelbusiness82 - Jan 26 2013 at 1:07am
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 1:15am
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I just...

I couldn't have you as my friend. You hear a ringtone and have already decided that this girl is being cheated on and is stupid.

My bf even told me it was the side chick calling, so what r u talking
about? It's not the girl's ringtone and he had personalized ones. You
wouldn't be suspicious? Bc I couldn't have u as a friend if that
happened and u weren't on the lookout. Plus this nicca did other sh*t.
I'd love to hear what she does in a few months when she "wises up"

The
number 1 thing that also got me bc it's not JUST the song. The song as a
personalized ringtone mixed with the fact that he never told whoever he
was on the phone with that he was on a date with his gf. He left the gf
part out and just said he was out with my bf. Wouldn't u want ur man to
tell whoever that he was out with his gf/u? That sh*t looks suspect

Honestly, unless this girl is your bestie or you're a
tight friend with the guy...it's not your business. She seems
cool/unbothered by his antics. And apparently er'body (your bf) knows
that he's hooking up with whatever will let him. This guy sounds like an
idiot, if you're going to do dirt, phones should be on silent when out
and you shouldn't talk to the extra while you're out with the main one
(I'm assuming since you say he's moving with her to another state).

If
she's not bothered, it's not for you to get hot - even if it is skanky
or low down. IMO the only reason you should be concerned is if you think
your SO might have those tendencies too. But only you could know that.
And I'm not saying that to start something, but just to say, if you're
not tight with that couple, don't waste time getting involved, even if
your involvement only goes this far.
I'm not going to get involved, she's portrays herself as a fool and that has nothing to do with me. Just sad I had to witness it though, so thats where this came from. Its not like she was sitting at a next table, she sat next to me for 2 hours. It was his uncle's idea to go on a double date. I wasn't expecting stuff like that to happen. Her and I could never be friends, even if she stays around for some odd reason for years to come. I hate saying anything more than "Hi" to be cordial to people like that
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 1:21am

Originally posted by MsBianca MsBianca wrote:

scorpio... quick question for you...
(fellow scorpio here! Beer)

i wonder why you call her a "b*tch"... and "slow"...? is there some history there? u seem to hate her...

even if she chose not to discuss the situation right there at that moment doesn't mean she didn't let him have it when they left... some people just aren't confrontational in public places... or in front of other people. that would have made the situation even more awkward for everyone involved.

No. I say that bc of the lack of respect she seemed to have for herself. I felt bad for her for herself, bc she damn sure didn't seem to feel in any way about that. She didnt look embarrassed or anything. He was even showing my bf inappropriate pics of women on his phone at the dinner table and told her it was nothing and wouldnt let her see (She asked after i said something) My bf looked and shook his head. Then my bf took my phone to look up this Walmart music video. The uncle was like "Wow, u know her pass code? I couldn't do that" the chicks in the video were twerking on a handstand. His comments were just plain inappropriate, like he wanted to smash these chicks. The entire time, this chick ain't say sh*t and I just kept turning to look at her with the "You really ain't gonna say sh*t?!" face, and my bf just kept shaking his head and telling me don't say anything. I'm really going "How u 33, and letting sh*t like this rock? Are u serious? And yet ur moving with this nicca? Ur going to have to depend on him for everything when u get down there. You can't even drive and the buses are every once in a blue moon. Chick are u serious? Please tell me ur slow. That's the only excuse I can go with right now"

Edited for spelling

I know that video...that's the "wally wally world". My fiance showed me that bc it has a bootie bounce beat and was on White Folks Get Crunk. That's a ratchet vid for ratchet birds, my SO refused to play it - he's a video DJ.
I didn't even watch the whole video. My bf and I sometimes laugh about stuff like that (bad rhyming and the subject).Think I watched 20 seconds before I cut it off, but the uncle was like "O sh*t, she making it clap! Damn girl, o sh*t they twerking on handstands, I could do something with that. Yeah" I was just sitting there going "Nicca wtf?" She was making me feel uncomfortable for her
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 1:27am
My family stay going to red lobster.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 1:32am
I hate red lobster lol. Here in NYC Red Lobster is like Dallas BBQ, for some reason the majority of patrons are always black and hispanic lol except with Red Lobster, no matter where I am in the country, it's always that demographic there. I always joke that it's the "fine dining establishment of minorities everywhere."

If you live in a coastal town or near a good water supply with access to fresh seafood, you shouldn't be eating at Red Lobster. And since most chain restaurants in NYC don't honor the deals advertised on TV, I have no incentive to go. With City Island (big seafood restaurant island) literally 10min from my house, I'm not going to Red Lobster. @_@
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 1:35am

I hate red lobster lol. Here in NYC Red Lobster is like Dallas BBQ, for
some reason the majority of patrons are always black and hispanic lol
except with Red Lobster, no matter where I am in the country, it's
always that demographic there. I always joke that it's the "fine dining
establishment of minorities everywhere."

If you live in a coastal
town or near a good water supply with access to fresh seafood, you
shouldn't be eating at Red Lobster. And since most chain restaurants in
NYC don't honor the deals advertised on TV, I have no incentive to go.
With City Island (big seafood restaurant island) literally 10min from my
house, I'm not going to Red Lobster. @_@

I'd take Dallas or Bronx BBQ's. Ive treated that in past relationships like Mc Donald's with good drinks. There's nothing "fine dining" about it. Lol. I have to find a place I really like on City Island. When I went before, I had a bunch of seafood but it wasn't seasoned well

Edited for grammar.

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jan 26 2013 at 5:37pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 1:51am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

55 with a Kirko Bangz ringtone?  Lord, help us all!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 1:59am

I hate red lobster lol. Here in NYC Red Lobster is like Dallas BBQ, for
some reason the majority of patrons are always black and hispanic lol
except with Red Lobster, no matter where I am in the country, it's
always that demographic there. I always joke that it's the "fine dining
establishment of minorities everywhere."

If you live in a coastal
town or near a good water supply with access to fresh seafood, you
shouldn't be eating at Red Lobster. And since most chain restaurants in
NYC don't honor the deals advertised on TV, I have no incentive to go.
With City Island (big seafood restaurant island) literally 10min from my
house, I'm not going to Red Lobster. @_@

I'd take Dallas or Bronx BBQ's. Ive treated that in past relationships like Mc Donald's with good drinks. I there's nothing "fine dining" about it. Lol. have to find a place I really like on City Island. When I went before, I had a bunch of seafood but it wasn't seasoned well

Lol yeah my mom is obsessed w BBQs haha...so we always end up going there when she comes into town.

For City Island, try The Black Whale. It's in the middle of the main strip and is way better as only the locals really go there. I avoid the places like Sammy's...too busy and honestly very mediocre.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic