Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Double Date Gone Wrong

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

its 2013, yall ladies better get used to sharing men. 

And y'all niccas better get used to getting hiv.
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

huh?  they are moving to a diff state together after knowing each other for 3 months?  what do these people do for a living?
Idk what she does. She's 33 and he's 55 with a City pension among other stuff. But she doesn't have a career or education where she can just pick up, move and get a garunteed job.

so she is picking up to move to another state  with him after knowing him for 3 months...and he is 55 with a ratchett ring tone...lmaaaaooooo
Yup.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Scorpio,make sure your man legit to though..cause birds of a feather damn sure flock together...that girl might think you slow as hell tooStern Smile
I said friend before, but after I told the age of the couple..... That's his damn uncle. He wouldn't do anything with that man if they weren't related. If anything my bf is his uncles conscious. Calls all hours of the day and night asking for advice and complaining about his ex

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jan 25 2013 at 11:13pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:11pm
The moment he said on the phone that he's with his friend and I don't hear my name, I would turn to him and say out loud (and I can get loud even when I don't want to) "Who is that?"
Of course I would try to sound sweet so the other girl on the table wouldn't think I am a psycho-jealous girlfriend.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

its 2013, yall ladies better get used to sharing men. 

And y'all niccas better get used to getting hiv.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

The moment he said on the phone that he's with his friend and I don't hear my name, I would turn to him and say out loud (and I can get loud even when I don't want to) "Who is that?"
Of course I would try to sound sweet so the other girl on the table wouldn't think I am a psycho-jealous girlfriend.

Exactly. When my bf and I discussed it later (he was shaking his head when his uncle did that and telling me don't say anything) he said "How do u let someone do that to u? Where's ur self respect? He publicly clowned u and u let him get away with it"
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:26pm
I kinda feel bad for this girl because she clearly doesn't know that she deserves a better man. And the fact that she is moving with him just shows that she thinks she can't find better.
MsBianca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote MsBianca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:28pm
scorpio... quick question for you...
(fellow scorpio here! Beer)

i wonder why you call her a "b*tch"... and "slow"...? is there some history there? u seem to hate her...

even if she chose not to discuss the situation right there at that moment doesn't mean she didn't let him have it when they left... some people just aren't confrontational in public places... or in front of other people. that would have made the situation even more awkward for everyone involved.

Edited by MsBianca - Jan 25 2013 at 11:30pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

They prolly be havin' threesomes.
]
i agree. that was my 1st thought, but i wanted to keep things above water. my other thought is that as long as the bills are getting paid in full in 3 weeks, she dont give a damm who calls with what ringtone.

Low standards...I hope that's not what this girl is thinking...Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by MsBianca MsBianca wrote:

scorpio... quick question for you...
(fellow scorpio here! Beer)

i wonder why you call her a "b*tch"... and "slow"...? is there some history there? u seem to hate her...

even if she chose not to discuss the situation right there at that moment doesn't mean she didn't let him have it when they left... some people just aren't confrontational in public places... or in front of other people. that would have made the situation even more awkward for everyone involved.

No. I say that bc of the lack of respect she seemed to have for herself. I felt bad for her for herself, bc she damn sure didn't seem to feel in any way about that. She didnt look embarrassed or anything. He was even showing my bf inappropriate pics of women on his phone at the dinner table and told her it was nothing and wouldnt let her see (She asked after i said something) My bf looked and shook his head. Then my bf took my phone to look up this Walmart music video. The uncle was like "Wow, u know her pass code? I couldn't do that" the chicks in the video were twerking on a handstand. His comments were just plain inappropriate, like he wanted to smash these chicks. The entire time, this chick ain't say sh*t and I just kept turning to look at her with the "You really ain't gonna say sh*t?!" face, and my bf just kept shaking his head and telling me don't say anything. I'm really going "How u 33, and letting sh*t like this rock? Are u serious? And yet ur moving with this nicca? Ur going to have to depend on him for everything when u get down there. You can't even drive and the buses are every once in a blue moon. Chick are u serious? Please tell me ur slow. That's the only excuse I can go with right now"

Edited for spelling

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jan 26 2013 at 12:35am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures