Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Double Date Gone Wrong

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

red lobster bisquits are the bizness...
And their salads.

They tried to kill me with their salty arse sides and seafood last time I wentDead. Mom and pop seafood restaurants from now on.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 10:11pm
yep i basically always have a salad and bisquits when i go there...
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

huh?  they are moving to a diff state together after knowing each other for 3 months?  what do these people do for a living?
Idk what she does. She's 33 and he's 55 with a City pension among other stuff. But she doesn't have a career or education where she can just pick up, move and get a garunteed job.
Why would a 55 year old man have a ring tone like that ?LOLDead
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 10:15pm

yep i basically always have a salad and bisquits when i go there...
I enjoy the BF shrimp & Long Island Tea . They use to allow you to keep the Pretty Glass lol .
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 10:18pm
Scorpio,make sure your man legit to though..cause birds of a feather damn sure flock together...that girl might think you slow as hell tooStern Smile
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

its 2013, yall ladies better get used to sharing men. 

And y'all niccas better get used to getting hiv.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:02pm

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

huh?  they are moving to a diff state together after knowing each other for 3 months?  what do these people do for a living?
Idk what she does. She's 33 and he's 55 with a City pension among other stuff. But she doesn't have a career or education where she can just pick up, move and get a garunteed job.

so she is picking up to move to another state  with him after knowing him for 3 months...and he is 55 with a ratchett ring tone...lmaaaaooooo
Yup.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Scorpio,make sure your man legit to though..cause birds of a feather damn sure flock together...that girl might think you slow as hell tooStern Smile
I said friend before, but after I told the age of the couple..... That's his damn uncle. He wouldn't do anything with that man if they weren't related. If anything my bf is his uncles conscious. Calls all hours of the day and night asking for advice and complaining about his ex

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jan 25 2013 at 11:13pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:11pm
The moment he said on the phone that he's with his friend and I don't hear my name, I would turn to him and say out loud (and I can get loud even when I don't want to) "Who is that?"
Of course I would try to sound sweet so the other girl on the table wouldn't think I am a psycho-jealous girlfriend.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

its 2013, yall ladies better get used to sharing men. 

And y'all niccas better get used to getting hiv.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic