Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Double Conditioning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mstinycurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Double Conditioning
    Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 1:17am
Okay, I just watched a couple of videos on youtube and these two girls double conditioned their hair.  They shampoo and quick condition(few minutes)  in the shower then do a deep condition out of shower.  I've never seen that before.  Why would you condition twice?  I've only conditioned once.  Are there benefits to this?

I'm wondering is anyone doing this in here and how does your hair feel doing it. 

Thanks..Smile  

Sponsored Links

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 2:04pm
that's how I do mine all the time to me wouldn't get the same effect of just deep conditioning without doing a rinse-out first with the rinse out I detangle just make it easier to apply my deep conditioner after my hair is soft.
Carmensworld View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmensworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 3:37pm
I want to try that..i need it.My hair is desert dry OuchOuch....
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 4:58pm
I just deep condition one time after every and any wash, even if I end up dcing more than once a week. Works for me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 3:08am
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

that's how I do mine all the time to me wouldn't get the same effect of just deep conditioning without doing a rinse-out first with the rinse out I detangle just make it easier to apply my deep conditioner after my hair is soft.

I may actually try this to see if this makes my hair softer.
902sexxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 902sexxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 4:18am
I just deep condition and then do quick rinse afterwards if I feel I don't have enough moisture or slip. I've done the way suggested before and it was OK, I just prefer my way.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 9:20am
Is anyone using their dc as a leave in? If so what kind do you use?
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 10:28am
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

Same here. I've always done this, even when I was relaxed
Jjoyoyoyo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jjoyoyoyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 2:37pm
I think I'm going to start doing this, I might try out some cheaper on the ground conditioners to detangle with/use as a rinse out before I DC.

I need to get to trader joes >.<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Jjoyoyoyo Jjoyoyoyo wrote:

I think I'm going to start doing this, I might try out some cheaper on the ground conditioners to detangle with/use as a rinse out before I DC.

I need to get to trader joes >.<

I just bought some Tresemme Naturals w/aloe vera and avocado conditioner that I will be using for quick conditioning..Big smile   I can't wait to wash hair to try this out.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>