BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dorner's Death pictures for sale .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Humans been acting like animals for far too long and it is pathetic.
Every 6 months a new iphone drops, they're sending man and machine to the moon and Mars, machine can almost do everything man can, but humans gets sold into slavery and are fed to dogs, burned alive, cut open for their premature fetuses to fall on the ground then be stomped to death,  babies die every day from starvation, and human dead bodies get paraded and passed around for sale.

I'm utterly disgusted with this fkking world, I just want to scream!!!

I know how you feel . I often think about what the world will be like when India turns 18 . Cry
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Really though? I have always found it disgusting that people would actually be interested in seeing the death photos of someone
I see death often at work . Burn victims are really difficult .
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:50pm
disgusting---who is this man???
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:53pm
Jeez.....
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Really though? I have always found it disgusting that people would actually be interested in seeing the death photos of someone

Ouch You're a nurse though so that's understandable. I just find it weird that people are that interested in the deaths of others that they feel the need to do stuff like publish photos of a dead person's body in magazines. 

Then again even people taking pictures of a dead person in their casket weirds me out as well.

Edited by niecy - Feb 20 2013 at 5:55pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:55pm
^Miana, he's the ex cop who killed 3 cops and had LAPD shooting first and asking questions when trying to track him. He had a manifesto and basically said he was fed up with racism in the LAPD and was out for revenge. It ain't right but.....

Why'd they mention the penis was still intact?Ermm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 6:00pm

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Ouch You're a nurse though so that's understandable. I just find it weird that people are that interested in the deaths of others that they feel the need to do stuff like publish photos of a dead person's body in magazines. 

Then again even people taking pictures of a dead person in their casket weirds me out as well.
I have family that will take pictures all up in a casket . My parents ask me to never let that happen years before they died . Why would you want to look at a person like that ?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^Miana, he's the ex cop who killed 3 cops and had LAPD shooting first and asking questions when trying to track him. He had a manifesto and basically said he was fed up with racism in the LAPD and was out for revenge. It ain't right but.....

Why'd they mention the penis was still intact?Ermm
The police will never be satisfied . I know they sold the pictures .
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 6:02pm
IA. I wouldn't want my last photograph memories of a person to be them in their casket. Plus I've seen people get carried away dang near all up in the casket posing with the dead person which I think is pretty disgusting.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 6:26pm

IA. I wouldn't want my last photograph memories of a person to be them in their casket. Plus I've seen people get carried away dang near all up in the casket posing with the dead person which I think is pretty disgusting.

Wha?????
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>