Angkor Cambodian Hair

Dont want kinky curly anymore

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
Kittyhammertoe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kittyhammertoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dont want kinky curly anymore
    Posted: Aug 12 2012 at 8:50pm
Has anyone successfully permanently straighten a kinky curly? This is waaaay too much work for me.
Sponsored Links

Betty Hill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2012 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Kittyhammertoe Kittyhammertoe wrote:

Has anyone successfully permanently straighten a kinky curly? This is waaaay too much work for me.
Don't straighten the kinky curly,as when did the kinky curl,the hair has been hurt too much,if straighten again,the hair will be destroyed.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kittyhammertoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2012 at 9:58pm
Now I'm sad. Maybe I will just attempt to flat iron ur or sell it.
Tressa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tressa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2012 at 10:39pm
sell it...they are  already over processed to become kinky curly... by straightening it you are damaging it further...

chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2012 at 10:41pm
Noooooo..Just put her away until you feel like dealing with her again...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kittyhammertoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 8:16am
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

Noooooo..Just put her away until you feel like dealing with her again...

She has been in the back of my closet for over a year now. I got a wild hair and put her on this past weekend and couldn't stand it.
theyry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theyry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 11:30am
Pics? I will take her off your hands for you Wink
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kittyhammertoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by theyry89 theyry89 wrote:

Pics? I will take her off your hands for you Wink

I'm on my iPhone right now so I don't know how to post pics. I had posted a thread and pics about her a year ago when I almost sold her and then changed my mind.
She is a large so she will be too big for the average head. Lol. Silk top, med brown lace with straps in the back.I will try to find that thread. If anybody is interested they can PM me their cell number and I will text updated pics.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 6:11pm
The image tool has been acting up.  Try posting the pics using tinypic.com, and then post the entire image code in the body of your message, bypassing the image tool.
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2012 at 7:10pm
Kitty, I feel your pain. I have a kinky curly and I can NOT stand it. OMG! Just thinking about it makes me want to stomp it into the mud. It is too much work, too much, too much.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic