It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
JaneLane View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2009 at 2:25pm
Yes! Meanwhile, if I even LOOK at a flat iron, my hair starts breaking!
Sponsored Links

stayinblown View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2009 at 2:29pm
I  mean  as  much  as  us  girls  co- wash  we  could  go  back  to  some of that  stuff  like  grease  / yes  or  no ??? or  as  much  as   we  deep cond  ??? what  do  u  think???/
MsMiamiLady View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2009 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by prettigurl prettigurl wrote:

Yeah, some people seem to have it way easier, but that's ok. It's like people that are naturally slim, I secretly envy them for being effortlessly slim, but I know that if I work hard enough I can get the same results. Same with hair. If I work at it, I will have long flowing hair.

IA
r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2009 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by stayinblown stayinblown wrote:

I  mean  as  much  as  us  girls  co- wash  we  could  go  back  to  some of that  stuff  like  grease  / yes  or  no ??? or  as  much  as   we  deep cond  ??? what  do  u  think???/

I think it's best to just do what's healthy and right for your hair. If grease does not jeopardize your hair's health then maybe a little won't hurt. But, if you've found a way to hold off on those old products and are getting somewhere with your new regimen I say why go back?
prettygirlmin04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2009 at 5:08pm
OP: yes I know what you mean. It sucks sometimes but I just try and stay positive, my hair will grow. I gotta stay positive or either I will slack off and I refuse.

@ stayinblowin if you get good results with grease then by all means, use it! Hair care practices are not one size fits all, everyone is different. If your hair is healthy and thriving then do what's best for it.
treatlove View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2009 at 12:04am
yesoooooo
Naeemah View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2009 at 1:02pm
One year I gave 3 of my sisters ceramic flat irons for Christmas. One of them made me regret it a few months later after I saw the condition of the iron. She used that thing just about daily. You would think she'd have no hair...but noooooo....there she sits with hair like Mac 10. That poor flat iron looks like it went to war...and lost after tangling with all her hair. Her ponytail is shoulder length...not sure how long it is when its down.
Sailor Chica View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2009 at 4:12pm
Girls I empathize! A chick at work has BSL hair -- after she cut off 6 inches!! And she yanks combs through it. She gets it flat ironed weekly. She uses grease and the brown gel. I shared my journey with her to see if she had any helpful hints. She told me to stop cowashing and only wash once weekly with shampoo; and to also grease my hair and scalp daily. O my....
HisDiva View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2009 at 4:29pm

Yep, dont like em LOL

I hate when I see someone with MBL hair (dont know how it got there) but this girl had red hair, dry dry DRY, ends looked chewed off, she had it with the part across the back ear to ear and the high pony in the top. The hair had to be dirty or something, it didnt even move wit the wind. Was just there. All looooong, thirsty, and sad. Po po hairs
favorite1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2009 at 5:30pm
Yes, yes and yes again.  I have so many people in my family like that.  Damn why it skip me?

I have cousins who can perm and dye all in one day.  Don't wash and conditon their hair regurarly, put gross products in it and their hair is long as ever.

But you wanna know who I hate even more, the ones who can cut their hair short and in six months it can be right back down to the middle of their backsAngry.   

WHY NOT ME!!!!   Cry 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic