BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Don't Slaughter Me.............

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 11:49pm
i use oregano oil in my diva cup

If it smelled I wouldn't use it, I'd disinfect it somehow, 'Fraid of an infection 

Yeah I find I have to be in a dress to take mine out and have a good grip on it
Sponsored Links

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I figured as much lol

basically I fold it in half (fold two side together and then the two sides together), put it in far enough to open somewhat, squeeze the bottom and then twist around a few times

I have tried in every way to successfully remove the diva cup/ instead cups. Don't bare down, slide gently, don't squeeze, pull out straight without turning, don't tilt, relax when removing, aim down towards the toilet bowl...you name it.  No matter what they are messy for me to remove. The first time I removed one it had my hands looking like I murdered someone Dead another time I must of pulled to hard because the contents flow out and I had to SCRUB the toilet and my floor Shocked. They are the best to sleep in, but I remove them when I get in the shower in the morning.
ShockedShocked damn!....do you kegel? your PC muscles can help you remove it...instead cups go all the way up to the cervix so can be harder to remove than diva cups and also coz they are soft. if you pinch the bottom of the diva cup slightly to remove suction and push down with your PC muscles removal might be easier
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 11:55pm
Petitone and Rickys two konk/kuff in your forheads for briing up Diva cups!!!!!!!

You know I've never inserted an OB tampon. However more often than not, after insertion with an applicator, i have to push the tampon further up using my finger. HMMMMMMMM maybe i should buy a pack.

Sweetskul there's no acid/solution in there or anything but the bins liner have an antimicrobial spray or film on them.

I NEVER knew they had wall mountable ones! That would scare the Beejesus outta me OuchDead

ETA I've wanted a menstrual cop for yearsCryCryCry 

Edited by Diane (35) - Dec 07 2013 at 11:59pm
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

one girl on youtube said her diva cup stinks and she can smell it in public
silicone is inert...something is seriously wrong with her keebles and bits Cry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 12:06am
now instead is another story

It's tricky to get out without making a mess

Because of the way it tilts and the cup being soft 

I like diva cup better 

Beg pardon Diane
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 12:13am
RR my Op says the first person to mention menstrual cups will get a hit. I thought i wrote any one who says menstrual cups are better.

So i'll take back those two knocks on the forehead i gave you two earlierEmbarrassed

tell me abt the units that go on the wall, I'm very intrigued
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 12:27am
ob does need a bit of a shove but there's no applicator to get rid of

Plus they hold a lot more

I flush them, never heard that they shouldn't be flushed and never had an issue 

They have sanitary napkin plain bins on the walls, haven't seen those special ones in a while
RachelRegina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachelRegina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:15am
i want to echo team OB as well. and yes i flush my tampons but not the plastic applicator if i do wear one that has one.

I think the reason why some folks say you should flush tampons is because from what i was told they can still expand when they hit the toilet thus expanding more. and for folks that use OB you know them things can expand like no other

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:52am

insert Cleveland- ooh that's nasty

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I don't like diva cups. Too messy. I was the bathroom trying to change it and my phone rang startling me. Blood all over my pants Ouch

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:55am

I saw that video. She said it smelled like greens or something. I was like wtf. Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic