BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Don't Slaughter Me.............

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 8:33pm
See it deh now Gkisses work place pipes get effed up! Them suckassssssss not even disintegrating at all then if the plumber could count THIRTY!!!!

back in grade 6 i heard of ppl shredding pads and flushing them too. Why bother? If you cant or dont want to put it in the garbage just put it in a plastic bag and dispose separately. hell put it in a separate bag and then in the garbage thats what i do. 

Ohhh i dropped a tampon in the toilet earlier and thought of BHMApprove

What's the status on those flushable wipes should i really flush them? Nowhere in Jamaica can you find flushable wipes BTW

four pages and NO ONE flushes plastic tampons.......... I win!!!
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 8:40pm
did anyone already say OB or divacup ftw?
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

did anyone already say OB or divacup ftw?

Yup. Lol.

What kinda fold do you use Ricky? I have a cup but never used it cause the folds I use, suck and they won't pop after inserted.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 9:38pm
I figured as much lol

basically I fold it in half (fold two side together and then the two sides together), put it in far enough to open somewhat, squeeze the bottom and then twist around a few times

sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 9:50pm
i learned something today  did not know those bins in the bathrooms had special stuff in their to break down feminine products i just always thought it was a regular waste bin....to dispose to usuallyflush the tampon and put the applicator back in the plastic wrap and toss it in the trash if the applicator is really bloody ill wipe with toilet paper first 
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I figured as much lol

basically I fold it in half (fold two side together and then the two sides together), put it in far enough to open somewhat, squeeze the bottom and then twist around a few times

I have tried in every way to successfully remove the diva cup/ instead cups. Don't bare down, slide gently, don't squeeze, pull out straight without turning, don't tilt, relax when removing, aim down towards the toilet bowl...you name it.  No matter what they are messy for me to remove. The first time I removed one it had my hands looking like I murdered someone Dead another time I must of pulled to hard because the contents flow out and I had to SCRUB the toilet and my floor Shocked. They are the best to sleep in, but I remove them when I get in the shower in the morning.
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 10:28pm
one girl on youtube said her diva cup stinks and she can smell it in public
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 10:30pm
I can't use stick ups! Causes too many problems!
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 10:38pm
I don't like diva cups. Too messy. I was the bathroom trying to change it and my phone rang startling me. Blood all over my pants Ouch
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I don't like diva cups. Too messy. I was the bathroom trying to change it and my phone rang startling me. Blood all over my pants Ouch

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>